Havoc vs Assassination

No, sin definitely needs to be reworked. It’s just as cancerous as dh/destro atm.

1 Like

Arena isn’t a 1 on 1 event… a rogue can go down like a sack of potatoes in the very beginning of the match- Thats the tradeoff

1 Like

I actually fought a DH with 430k health 1v1 in a skirm yesterday on my Rogue who at the time was ilvl 428 with no cloak or corruption gear and less than 300k health. Both our partners died and he was at full health and I had a little less than half.

I just ran around a pillar doing cheap>garrote>rupture every stun dr until he got to around 30% health and mine was back up to full. He just left the arena at that point. There’s a good chance this guy was just a complete idiot though.

haha what it is

Area is not 1 on 1 event until both of your partners went down. Then its 1 on 1 event. You have to balance 1 on 1 match to a certain extent. We are not asking for absolute balance between classes as that is impossible. But “nearly impossible” to win a match because of class design then it becomes an issue. I do not mind a specific class have some advantage over another class but not skewed to extreme unbalance.

1 Like

Most non top tier class can go down like a sack of potato when a few good tier class can burst. That concept applies to everyone. I can see that most people who oppose this idea because it will make your Rogue no longer have that advantage in arena to get easy victory in match.

Assassin rogue always going to win unless they are bad/low health/lowCDs.

There is literally no reason the rogue should lose this. The best thing you can do is try to abuse the fact that (hopefully) he doesn’t have trinket and double stun him and make him scared. When u have meta up go full rtard and try to pve him to death. Also track kidney on omnibar and press ur blur right as it comes off cd.

1 Like

dh actually lacks something wonders will never cease.

As busted as dh is it’s pretty funny you saying that because rogues don’t lack anything.

1 Like

My advice is to run away until you can use spectral sight and mess up his opener.

If he’s already out of stealth get the blade dance bleed on him asap!

Dispel, spell reflect, mana burn, infinite mobility, 3 types of evasion, ranged kick, heroic leap, 30% leech, aoe stun, combat usable sap.

I am by no means saying rogue is bad. Rogue is OP af, but they definitely don’t have ALL the utility a DH has. There’s more I left out but that’s literally everything I could think of that a DH has that a rogue doesn’t.

1 Like

Well I’ll take best Ms/slow in the game I guess vs most the things you listed.
Both, sin and havoc needs redesigned. Both busted on pretty close the same levels.

Rogues are great, if you are saying we have more tools than DH you are wrong.

Don’t forget the best disengage.

1 Like

I’m saying rogues are just as busted as dhs
Sorry, sin is

Rogues do lack something.

DH’s have crazy passive healing that rogues dont have. I die in M+ on my rogue and healers have to worry about me but DH self leech keeps them up. In pvp its similar. A 1v1 rogue vs DH isnt as cut n dry as the rogue auto wins. That rogue needs to know whst they are doing and thr DH needs to be average because a dh damage can MELT a rogue quickly + a sinlge unluckt kidney going into Blade dance? Gg you just lost

1 Like

Umm, did you read all the comments in the other thread “DH vs rogue 1v1”?
Any rogue vs a dh should win it 100% of the time if he has half a brain.

I have versed DH 1v1 on my rogue many times.

Lots of factors come into play dude. Which map your on too matters.

DH’s have a LOT of dodging mechanics that can mess a rogues day up and if a single important ability is dodged you can just flat out lose. Also a rogue can go from 100-30 in a single DH stun.

Not saying its DH favoured but its deffs not 100% auto win rogue or the rogue is terrible

LOL okay, im guessing you’re a DH main?