HAVOC is BACK

I think Havoc Demon Hunters are going to be strong in 9.1

Yep, that’s right, GD! I gave you this friendly warning so you can get a head start on your “Nerf DH” process!

11 Likes

I haven’t seen anything indicating this? But then again, any buffs are better than our current “wet noodle” dps xD

Also, if so, yay :smiley:

3 Likes

At this time, I believe we have the strength of Marksmanship Hunter.

However, what Marksmanship is not getting … is something like this!

I am looking forward to it!

10 Likes

New Meta will be Feral, Havoc and Survival for every situation.

5 Likes

The hunt burst is nerfed and unbound chaos is nerfed.

Our aoe dmg is nerfed and burst is nerfed.

4 Likes

Those scammers! I’m a DH, so naturally, I only read anything for about 2 minutes before getting bored and assuming I know everything about it. You smart rogue, figuring things out!

:angry:

Although I am so sick of Night Fae so if the Hunt is less crazy then I’ll get less FOMO, so I’m okay with that.

1 Like

No! Aoe is the one area we shine at :’(

3 Likes

I was expecting a new patchnote, turns out its the same old notes.

They’re already super strong with the Fel Rush lego.

Still no enhancement :cry:?

4 Likes

No.
Enhancement isn’t cool like survival (unless your using a 2 hander!!)

I try, but for some reason I forget how abilities work?

Weird.
I have the same problem. Used to dual wield daggers back in legion and I can’t figure out how my left hand works anymore.

I’m just like SS, SS, SS, (grabs big stick and stands there looking completely amazed and confused. Swings big stick once… twice… starts laughing, three ti… and hits himself in the face. Throws big stick like Happy Gilmore). I just doesn’t work out well for me.

Havoc is back … at the bottom of the barrel

today I cried

The analysis I saw was that the changes were good, but weren’t enough to pull havoc into the higher level meta. Even with the 5% magic damage buff. At most it realistically gives raid groups some tank options depending on the fights in the next raid. But I don’t see any dramatic shift for DH until the .2 patch most likely.

Pre-emptive nerf DH.

2 Likes

When blizz buff rogues

“we’ll give you 0.5% to one ability and take it from there” (repeat over 2months)

When blizz buff DH

“we’ll give you 15%, gold, blackjack tables and ooker in the dooker”

3 Likes

That’s because we sacrificed everything. What have you given?

3 Likes