Havoc DH Opening Rotation Optimization

Newbie still learning things here.

I started practicing my rotation without Vengeful Retreat, with the rotation after Fel Rush as follows:

Eye Beam → Essence Break → Annihilation

Now I’m trying to work Vengeful Retreat into my rotation to get the marginal edge on dps, but I’m facing some challenges:

1. I want to put myself at some distance from the mob before I VR, as in when I land, I want to land at the edge of the mob circle. I don’t want to VR at the edge of the mob circle, which would make me land at a distance, and I would have to move forward in order for Essence Break, Annihilation, or Eye Beam to reach all targets.

2. I don’t know how to quickly turn around to face away from the mob before VR.

3. While I’m practicing to cast Essence Break while I fly over the mob on VR, I cannot gauge the correct timing of Essence Break to cast it on as many mobs as possible. I want to work the uptime of Inertia and Initiative into my Essence Break and Annihilation, so I know casting Essence Break mid-VR is important. Or is it not?

If anyone could shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Hold right click, flick your mouse to one side(takes practice to build muscle memory to do it the same every time), VR, flick back. Do you keyboard turn? Are you looking for some kind of macro? A mouse macro could be calibrated to do it the same every time, but it’s technically against ToS and it won’t work in every situation anyway so it’s best to just practice and develop muscle memory.