Havoc DH looking for active casual guild

My current guild has unfortunately been very dead (and the guild on my other toon has been as well) and I’d like to find another one that’s also pretty laid-back and friendly to casuals/relatively new players. Regular raids would be nice.

I’m currently at ilvl 373 and I’m on Moon Guard. Hit me up if you know any such guilds. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to mention I’m looking exclusively for Horde-side guilds since I don’t play Alliance, I would ideally also like to not have to realm change.

Helloooooo Jouta!!

Apart from our Mythic raids, we also offer a casual friendly raid raid experience on Wed/Sun for alts or members that want to taking raiding at a slower pace. We’d love for you to join us for BFA! Check us out, more info below:

is 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid in BFA of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Sounds amazing, but unfortunately unless you have a Horde-side version of the guild, I’m gonna have to pass because I don’t play Alliance at all (I forgot to mention in my OP that I’m looking for Horde-side guilds specifically since I only have two toons, both Horde, and only this guy is at raid ilvl, OOF). But thank you very much for offering! I hope you guys continue to grow and have fun. ^^

Hi Jouta!
Stormfall is an AOTC guild looking for more melee dps to fill our roster. We are all active with raids/achievements/M+. Unfortunately we are located on Area52 but if a realm transfer is open to you, see if we would be a good fit and lets chat! Aidy#7495 (discord)

Hi there! I think my guild would be a perfect fit for you!
A little information about the guild:
Name: Dracarys Productions
Faction: Horde :
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow

Raiding
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11pm EST
What is needed
Tanks (With DPS experience as well- Tank spots will be filler spots)
DPS- Need both Melee and Ranged (Specifically Locks, Hunters, Shamans)
Healers- Any healing class

9/9N- 2/9H-BOD, 8/8H-2/8M-Uldir

LF a RL when I am not around, so if you can lead a raid, that is a plus

More about us
On our off days we run/push M+s, level alts, run mog/mount runs, some pvp (W/BGS).
IF we have enough people, we will find days to run through the raid on ALTS

We are a very fun, social guild that is looking for people to PROGRESS through Heroic and Mythic BOD. We are a guild that strives to get AOTC, anything past that is just for fun :crazy_face:

Guild has been around since Middle-End of legion. Alot of players that played and were apart of the guild at that time have since left. Most of the players in the guild have been recruited from the start of BFA on.

We have a discord that we talk and BS in. Would like people to be active and social in the guild, but who want a more laid back place to play. We are a guild that puts friendship and having fun above everything else. Also REAL LIFE stuff is important. We Get it! But please, if you are signed up to raid and than have something come up that will stop you from being able to participate, just let me know :slight_smile:

I am always available whether it be through BNET or Discord!

If you want more information you can add me on either
Bnet: Glidergirl90#1793
Discord: Danielle#7366

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Hiya Jouta! I realize you said about not realm changing, but in case you don’t find something on your realm we might be what you’re looking for…we’re not your realm though :star_struck:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We’re in need of :heart_eyes:
Tank (ONE)
HEALS (TWO {RSHAMAN/RDRUID/DISCPRIEST PREFERRED})
DPS (BOOMKIN/BMHUNTER/SPRIEST/ELE/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Forgone Conclusion 9/9 N 4/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, 6:30-9:30 CST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Priest
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Priest
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Demon Hunter

bnet tag: Dennix#1965 (GM)
bnet tag: Memoryfoam#11291 (Raid Lead)
bnet tag: Edoras#1919

We are on Thrall and I know you preferred not to realm change but if by chance check us out! We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST.
Add me on bnet – Moonpie#1732.