Havoc dh lf active raid core for now and 10.1 i have kurog to 8% on other class going back to dh for 10,1

need weekdays anytime raiding and active in mplus would love a guild that is active and social in discord as well

Hey Kollow!

We definitely meet your requirements!!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
  • 1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Kollow,
I think you’d find a good fit in The Vending Machine. I’ll drop the details and my contact info below. If you want to chat more you can add me on Discord.

Hey what’s up,

is looking for more raiders to start strong in Aberrus. We’re a group of friends for many years coming back to as most of our backgrounds are top 50 US Raiders and Leaders in top 10 US.

Our Goal as a guild is to be a competitive laid back guild without drama or ragers, we’ve all been in top guilds and just wish to relax and murder bosses in a timely manner. Minimum wipes, maximum fun.

Raid Times are

Tuesday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Progression

Uldir 8/8N - 8/8M CE
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M CE
The Eternal Palace: 8/8M CE
Ny’alotha, the Waking City: 12/12M CE

CN 9/10M (Denathrius .8%)

VOTI 7/8M (Raz 35%)

Outside of World of Warcraft, we all play games together, interact in real life together and more. We play everything together.

If you’re interested in chatting, I’m available almost all the time :smiley:

Bnet:
Xaphus#1471

Discord:
https: //discord. gg/WsnF5Wv

http: //envyapply. com/

Would love to talk

6/8M in 7 weeks after a rebuild.
Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern

Shoot me a message on disc
Mortiia6352

Hey Kollow, if you’re still looking for a home, we can use a DH on our team! Vitae Rising is an adult AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). We are intentionally small because we value quality over quantity. Outside of raiding, we enjoy pushing keys and some of our members dabble in pvp. If you’d like to know more or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (discord).

Well met, Kollow! One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage is an AOTC-focused, 1-night/week raiding guild that could use a DH like yourself! In addition to our required 1-night, we also have an option second night for raid, and a dedicated night M+. If this sounds like a good fit, let us know! See info below and hope to hear from you soon:

Guild & Server: One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Tues 830-1130pm EST, Thurs 9-11 EST (optional night)
Current Progression: 4/9H ASC, AOTC and 2/8M VOTI
Recruitment Contacts: Russo#4482 Lucast#0562 (Discord)
Requirements: Attendance of 90+% is required. AOTC-focused, but may kill a mythic boss or 2.
Needs: 1 exceptional dps (pref DH)

still looking sadly

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved KeyStone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Currently we are 9/9H and looking to start mythic progression this week.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

Hey there Kollow, I would consider a DH for our raid. I’ll link our guild spam below and you can reach out if it’s interesting to you!

Best,
Liim

Hey there!

Not sure if you are still searching but, Saltforged, on Illidan is looking for a DH. Message me on discord if you’d like to chat! @ .marsela

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ha-illidan-saltforged-39-mythic-raid-team-lf-havoc-dh/1530676