Havoc DH, ilvl 436, 3/8M, with 90+ parses throughout BoD and EP looking for weekday/weekend raiding guild

Hi there,

Title says it all, I’m a Havoc DH, ilvl 436, and have a roughly 90+ median average parse throughout BoD and EP. I am currently on the Illidan server and am looking for a Weekend raiding guild (that is minimum 4/8M) with up to a maximum of 1 weekday evening raid (aka can raid up to a maximum of 3 days per week; 1 weekday evening + 2 weekend evenings). On that one weekday evening raid, the best time for me would be around 7pm EDT to 11pm EDT. I can raid anytime on the weekends. I would be open to server transferring for the right guild.

I am currently in a guild that is 8/8H and 3/8M EP, that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30pm EDT to 10:30pm EDT, I have been with them since Uldir but can no longer raid with them due to schedule changing this coming September. Furthermore, I’m putting in a lot of effort min/maxing for raid (socket benthic, correct azerite traits, farming heart of azeroth neck, keeping abreast of best DH dps builds (aka BF/IA, DA/IA, or FB/DB) and simming nonstop) however I am realizing I am one of the few, if not the only one that does this - this has kept me consistently at the #1 dps in guild spot since start of BoD… I am very dispirited when I look around me in my current guild and I see players who can’t even be bothered to do a quick stat weights on raidbots to socket properly.

As such, I am looking for a guild that knows what it takes to progress through Mythic content and whose members are equally as dedicated to this. I have 90+ parses on our Mythic EP Progression kills so far and you’re welcome to look me up on warcraftlogs for a more detailed history of my logs in EP and BoD. When looking through my BoD logs, I would encourage you to take a look at my ilvl parse as the RNG gods refused to smile on me and I was quite undergeared throughout most of 8.1.

Shoot me your battletag and some information about your guild there, thanks! :slight_smile:

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would look through the Horde CE/Mythic Weekend channels and see if you can find guilds that suite your wants. If you need Illidan specifically, just use that as the search term.

Raid times: PST (6h/week for mythic)
Heroic - Tuesday 6:30-8:30 pm
Mythic - Wednesday 6:30-8:30 pm
Mythic - Sunday 4-8 pm

Hi Jean, I think I might have what you are looking for!

We are Alliance but offering to pay any transfer fees.

Nevermind is a relatively new guild starting our Mythic raiding exposure in BoD, achieving CE Jaina our first tier (BEFORE POWER PATCH)! We are composed of close friends/family meaning we lose players very rarely. You’ll find something special in Nevermind!

GM- Tef#1808

vivified on area 52 is 4/8 mythic with 2% on orogoza. tues/wed/thur 10-1 EST. if you would like to talk more you can add Elricc#11553

@Sierra thanks for this info, I’ve added the discord channel and have started looking through the guilds, thank you!
@Tef: thanks for the info Tef, I’ll add you to my battle.net and see if we can go from there. Thanks!
@Ellricc: Hi Ellricc thanks for the offer, unfortunately that’s too many weekdays for me! Sorry!

2% away from 4/8M!

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for several weeks now and is a quick and easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Uldir (Mythic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!