Havoc DH, ilvl 434, 90+ parses throughout BoD and EP looking for weekend raiding guild

Hi there,

Title says it all, I’m a Havoc DH, ilvl 434, and have a roughly 90+ median average parse throughout BoD and EP. I am currently on the Illidan server and am looking for a Weekend raiding guild with up to a maximum of 1 weekday evening raid. On that one weekday evening raid, the best time for me would be around 7pm EDT to 11pm EDT. I can raid anytime on the weekends. I would be open to server transferring for the right guild.

Currently in a guild that is 8/8H and 1/8M EP, that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30pm EDT to 10:30pm EDT, I have been with them since Uldir but can no longer raid with them due to schedule changing this coming September. Furthermore, I’m putting in a lot of effort min/maxing for raid (socket benthic, correct azerite traits, farming heart of azeroth neck, keeping abreast of best DH dps builds (aka BF/IA, DA/IA, or FB/DB) and simming nonstop) however I am realizing I am one of the few, if not the only one that does this - this has kept me at the #1 dps in guild spot since Uldir…

As such, I am looking for a guild that knows what it takes to progress through Mythic content and whose members are equally as dedicated to this.

Shoot me your battletag and some information about your guild there, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Theresa - I’m interested in speaking with you about our weekend group!

We’re Earth Go Hard on the Mal’Ganis server. We raid Saturday/Sunday from 8-11pm EST. We’re 3/9M and we’re progressing on Ashvane currently with about 4 hours of progress we’re almost through the second shield. Looking forward to progress and a possible kill this weekend.

If you’re interested, feel free to add my btag below:

Emg#11389

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you!

Greetings! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

Hey Theresa,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST - (which is 7:00- 10:00 Est) We are currently 8/8 H, starting mythic prog. this week and are aiming for Eternal Palace Cutting Edge. At the moment we just need a few full time dps to round our roster out!

You sound perfect and I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]