Having trouble with a transfer

thats what i did but if you look at the link the the cs person put in it wants you to fill out all kinds of crap I had to name change half the toons they can see what transfers were done they just need to reverse it if they cant then they don’t want my business all that badly but they got me on several accounts for 6 months so i guess the jokes on me.

2 Likes

Yes, and in the big box that says “description,” you put in the names of all of the characters you want reversed. Only one ticket is needed.

3 Likes

We don’t have a “list how many characters you transferred and want to move back” ticket, Gkhan. The link I provided is the closest for the situation and it has a description box, to fill out move relevant information… I also recommended using Live Chat… but the choice is yours. Good luck.

5 Likes

ahh yeah ill try live chat thank you

1 Like

I see the second account now, and the ticket. We’re not going to be able to move characters that didn’t originate on Herod to Herod. We can move them back, but there otherwise, there isn’t a Character Transfer option that we can use for Classic, we can only revert.

2 Likes

thats all i want but there are more than 2 accounts

my names will be changed back to what they were etc?

It depends on how the reversal process works. When they are reversed it basically shows back on the realm how it was before the character was moved.

2 Likes

I hope it all works out that simply and i do appreciate your time and patience. I know in text this comes off as snippy

2 Likes

I wonder if the ideal solution to this is look at the record of which characters transferred in that short period of time before the “oops”, and simply send them all back to their origin.

edit: No, Vrakthris I am suggesting you personally have the power/ability to do this. :slight_smile:

Some people would want to keep the results of that transfer, I’m sure. It’s better to keep it voluntary, IMO.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand how they have messed stuff up so badly from launch on. It truly baffles me.

1 Like

they just need to put in paid transfers so we can fix what they messed up scattering servers to the wind on launch day.

1 Like

It’s something they’ve been working on for a while. When they’re ready to implement them, they will.

But this is branching away from a help thread and more into a discussion thread, so best to head it off now before it’s locked.

2 Likes