Having to wait 3 months till 9.1 for buff?

Performance-wise, I’m satisfied. It would be nice to have class performance that makes me look better than I am. But I also dont look at rankings much. I play with my family. I peek at warcraft logs just to see if my percentage is green and not grey.

That said, I am having a hard time this expansion with the story. I dont feel invested like I used to be. I’m not positive I will stay subbed through the summer, as I have to teach some kids to swim and try to get them outside so my oldest son doesn’t gain any more weight. In the evenings, Im not sure I care enough to log on for my wow chores.

1 Like

I think the same. Good call.

Got to make our voice be heard and best way to do it is via our wallets.

Unsub.

4 days left on a 6 month not resubbing

Exactly same boat here but at 7/10 M. I’ve been mainly BM for ~16 years and it’s never felt worse. Improvement is needed.

Yeah from council onwards when the fight gets rough guilds are ditching hunters.

No utility. No survivability. No damage both ST and AOE.

Most Guilds now are “Recruiting every ranged class, except hunters”. Max from Complexity limit pretty much agrees.

Whether it is MM, BM or SV… hunters are unwanted junk now.

My impression was holding top 5 dps spots during early days help gear up everyone and regardless of what we got gear wise we slid down the DPS flagpole to the Choir’y residue

Then its OK thanks for your help but we got our big boy pants now we’ll take it from here.

We’re getting buffs?

Just MM hunters don’t scale well when ilvl goes up. On my DH just 10 ilvl and dps went up a lot and DH is pretty bad atm

I usually don’t have to resort to that when my main is so far down in the dumps, but to hear that no improvements are planned other than giving hunters a nifty bow (assuming you can even get a raid spot in the first place) just stings.

Then I remember Mass Effect Legendary is coming out on the 15th, which means I’ll have another good game to fill the void.

My first issue with the hunter nerf is that they are a pure DPS class and cant do any other role. Of the other 3 pure DPS classes, they all are represented in the top 5 performing specs. In 9.0.5 there were buffs to some very OP specs and more OP specs created. Marks was the best performing hunter spec but was not topping in any content.

My second issue is that Blizzard are making changes with the two things that really should have been set by now. That is covenants and legendaries. Marks Hunters went to Night Fae with the Serpent Sting legendary because it was the best performing. Most if not all hunter’s would not have know Wild Spirits was bugged so its not really fair they are being punished for Blizzards mistake. I can understand buffing covenants and legendaries but nerfing is problematic given the time investment. The sensible thing to do would bave been to rebalance all at 9.1 and not leave hunter’s in such a bad spot.

2 Likes

I change my hunter to necrolord since I mostly do m15 and below and wanted an armor set I like. But I feel like we should go back to Warth MM hunter style. It plays so much more smooth. I was doing the time walking and remember how much easier it was back then to do these dungeons. We don’t have to stand in place to shoot we can freely move and about a lot of the time, we don’t have this charge system for AS where we wait for it recharge.
I totally remember in ICC it was SV hunter for crt and then once you have 50% armor pent you switch to MM. It was fun back then. Now it feels so slow and awkward when I compare to old talents.