Having to use spark on a PvP gear feels awful

I mainly PvE and PvP embellishments are much stronger this season(basically 4th and 5th talent for some classes) than before. I won’t use my spark on PvP stuff until I’m fully PvE geared which will take months and playing a caster/healer without “Precognition” is huge disadvantage. Why can’t we fully separate PvE and PvP already?

1 Like

What incentive do they have to separate one of the major features of the expansion (the profession revamp) from PvP, exactly?

I just use separate toons.

1 Like

US dollar, euro, pound, canadian dollar, swiss franc, australian dollar, mexican peso, brazillian real, japanese yen, etc.

probably because people don’t want to have to collect two entirely different sets of gear.

I really don’t understand why you ‘have to use’ a spark on PvP gear, especially in the context of your suggestion.

Pretty sure Precog is useless in PvE content , cuz no mob will try to interrupt your cast

Agreed, crafting is a hot mess and never should be needed in PvP.

a year later and still hard agree. Shouldnt be forced to choose my character for pvp or pve when its time gated. I want to get rewards through pvp and rewards through pve and have them co exist to still be bis on both