Having problems posting

i’ve tried to create a post in CS and it just keeps auto deleting a second after i post? Any idea why?

Are you quoting anyone? If not, then you may need to switch characters to something that isn’t a boosted level.

Are you trying to reply to someone else’s post or are you creating an all new post.

And to build on that, if it’s a post you’re creating, what’s your question?

Thanks for the answers guys, i’ve tried on this toon and the other (Iliaela) and neither have worked.
Its a long winded question about a friends compromised account (new thead), most times the post will post then a second later just goes, the last time I tried I got a warning that it was filtered and hidden by spam detector? :open_mouth:
It is most certainly not spam :frowning:

If you posted the same thing in multiple places, it would be considered spam. You also will be told absolutely nothing about your friends account. Your friend needs to fully secure their computer and email and contact Blizzard for a compromised account themself. You cannot do so for them.

So my friends account is banned so the hacker can’t do any more damage as they are somehow repeatedly gaining access despite an authenticator, full virus scans, password changes, email changes, etc. This is what i’m posting about to see if there is something we could have missed, nothing at all about my friends account.
And I have not been able to post at all, it’s not in more than one place, its no where because everytime i’ve tried it auto disappears. :confused:

Have your friend do a full malware scan on their computer as well as a full antivirus scan. Also have them check to make sure that their email account does not have forwarding turned on.

Thank you this is something we haven’t done!!

Also, we have run a full malware scan (multiple times) but I am guessing something is being missed as the only thing I can reasonably think of at this point is a keylogger (make a new pw, they instantly get access). Do you have recommendations of a good one/combo we can use?

Thanks so much for the help :slight_smile:

A reformat is the best malware/spyware safeguard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.