Having guild applicant issues? List your guild HERE! Possibly solved TY BLIZZ!

-------We are going to use this thread for guild information ONLY !------

-----If you are currently having issues with the guild finder user interface, greyed out applicants tab or guild listings being removed sporadically, PLEASE reply with your guild information below. I have compiled an updated list by searching the armory and will keep editing the list as we add more !!!

-----If you would like to VIEW or SHARE information on tickets or bug report replies from GM’s, reply in our OLD thread ( started Aug 7, 2020 ) . VENTING optional !
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-finder-not-working-and-new-realm-cant-accept-invites/604578/137

Guild Name------------------------Realm------------Members-----------Founded

Psychotic Bank of Death------Perenolde----------261------------------ 2009
LWW----------------------------------Kargath-------------222------------------ 2004
Sanctuary---------------------------Twisting Nether–211------------------ 2006
Comraich---------------------------Dawnbringer------273------------------ 2011
Legends of Awesomeness----Lothar–-------------524------------------ 2012
The Mighty Murlocs-------------Uldum–-------------452------------------ 2012
Solstice------------------------------Perenolde—-------629------------------ 2005
Philanthropist---------------------Cairne–---------------16 ----------------- 2012
Borrowed time--------------------Twisting Nether–193------------------ 2009
Night Vanguard-------------------Twisting Nether–118------------------ 2017
The Honorborn-------------------Twisting Nether––20-------------------2016
Girls Gone WoW------------------Frostwolf-----------185------------------ 2020
Corruptors of Innocence------Kargath-------------908------------------ 2009
Clan McClure----------------------Anvilmar-------------17------------------- 2018
Dark Protectorate---------------Dawnbringer------202-------------------2011
Way of the Wicked--------------Skywall---------------589------------------ 2006
Phoenix Mori----------------------Eldre’Thalas--------899----------------- 2008
Crucifix------------------------------Aman’Thul----------923 ----------------- 2010
Bros Before Hozen--------------Aman’Thul----------503----------------- 2013
Shadow Wolves------------------Cenarion Circle----483----------------- 2014
Never More------------------------Burning Blade-----493----------------- 2009
Something Unique--------------Arathor----------------17----------------- 2017
Maidens of Mayhem-----------Saurfang-------------139 ---------------- 2020
Dalaran University--------------Caelestrasz----------884---------------- 2014
Felsteel Panther-----------------Dreadmaul----------441----------------- 2016
Octopus Overlords-------------Sisters of Elune----181----------------- 2010
Autumn Thunder---------------Auchindoun---------341----------------- 2014
Assassins of Thulsa Doom—Twisting Nether-----14----------------- 2010
Heroes of Time-------------------Frostmane----------673----------------- 2007
Kalimdor Fried Chicken--------Kargath-----------------8 ---------------- 2017
iHorde--------------------------------Lothar---------------451----------------- 2005
Oceania-----------------------------Aman’Thul----------430----------------- 2005
Chu Chu Noodle Co------------Wyrmrest Accord—95----------------- 2019
Tonight You------------------------Garona----------------13----------------- 2015
Filthy Casuals---------------------Nordrassil------------31----------------- 2018
Seeker Elite Guard--------------Burning Blade-----439----------------- 2005
Fates Call---------------------------Borean Tundra----910 ---------------- 2009
Hack the Planet------------------Drenden-------------511----------------- 2020
DuskTillDawn---------------------Aman’Thul----------557----------------- 2011
E X A L T E D-----------------------Aman’Thul----------973 ---------------- 2007
Horde Special Forces-----------Khadgar--------------43----------------- 2010
---------------------THANK YOU ALL FOR RESPONDING----------------------------

—Lets hope to get this addressed OR FIXED !!!

Hexed-Korialstrasz
Ticket submitted, game master tried something, and said wait until Tuesday reset and it might work. If not, report back if still broken. Yes, still broken I replied, they said they would escalate to the Dev Team. If they get enough of them through the ticket system they are more likely to bump up the priority.

Are you guys experiencing the Applicants Bug where if you accept or decline an application the application NEVER LEAVES THE APPLICANT LIST? I have TEN of them stuck there for the guild on Moon Guard. It’s especially annoying. I’ve gotten no word on this from any GM on if it will be fixed or even a response that they know its a known issue.

TBH - I kinda thought is was the intended (but inexplicable) behaviour. So, yes. They seemed to clear if the applicant accepted or joined another guild, or the recruitment posting timed out - I think. Can’t currently check for obvious reasons.

All the guilds listed above have not even been able to view any applicants since August. or after their realm merges The tab is just greyed out and not clickable. When we list our guilds , the listing drops after a few days and we have to relist. We advertise " If you want an invite to our guild please send us a message / mail since the guild finder doesn’t work. We can invite if they are on but that is the only way, by personally inviting them. To the people that apply we are sorry we cant see that you applied.

1 Like

DuskTillDawn - Aman’Thul

I’ve submitted multiple bug reports with no luck.

EXALTED - Aman’thul

Yes ours has been broken since the merge as well

1 Like

For the moment Guild finder is workng for some. PROGRESS !!!
TY TY TY TY TY Blizz !

1 Like

I haven’t been able to log on myself, but one of my officers confirms they can see the applicant list - apparently at 34 currently. So when I do have some time I’ve got some triage work to do.

Also on Aman’Thul

Appears to be working today!

—Forum NOOB here. Seems there was a way to submit a solved icon for this thread. I don’t see it. Do not want to get to hasty but seems they may have solved our issue.

It appears it is working for Crucifix-Aman’Thul now :slight_smile: TY

OK, I have personally confirmed that I can see new applicants (over half of the 34 applicants in our queue were for characters that had been deleted, moved servers or faction swapped, but the UI doesn’t give you any sort of update as to the character status).

What I have noticed is there is a noticeable lag between when I log on and when I can access the applicants screen. In addition to that, every time I log off a character with privileges to see that tab I get an error message in the middle of the screen for about 1-2 seconds before the game exits saying I DON’T have access to the new applicants. I also noticed at one point a mod I run that shows me my guild list as a broker bar drop down was showing me the applicant’s list instead of my guild list for about 20 seconds after log in. Something squirrely is going on.