Having an issue where my Quests are not auto tracking

Thank you! That helped me too! <3

I have had the same issue for a while now. Had no clue as to what triggered it, and it was annoying as hell having to constantly go in and mark “Track” all the time, or click on the quest number on the map.

Thank you SOOOOO much for this info! I ran the 2 commands, did a /reload (jic) and BAM! The painful annoyance has been remedied! TY TY TY!

It helped me too! Thank you Elvenbane!

I’m having the same issue, yet everything that has been mentioned in this thread is not working. I’ve tried the commands, i’ve uninstalled my addons, i’ve done a scan and repair and nothing. What am i doing wrong? is there anything else i can try?

My apologies, i retried everything in the thread and it worked the second time around. thank you for the tips!

This worked for me when everything else didnt. Oddly enough i had to run it twice though.

1 Like

/run C_CVar.SetCVar(“autoQuestWatch”, 1) C_CVar.SetCVar(“autoQuestProgress”, 1) C_UI.Reload()

this worked, thank you so much

Wow Thank you! this CVar worked for me!

I had the same issue, and this worked perfectly for me =)

had same problem… TY… The commands worked

Still useful and effective today, thanks!!

TY DUDEeeeee

THANK YOU!! This is still helpful almost 3 years later!!

this just saved my life.

This worked for me as of 11/30/22.

Thanks for the Commands Elvenban. Worked perfectly now no-more opening the log and clicking each quest they are all showing up when I accept them <3

Still works to this day.

You are the real MVP in this article. Thank you my champion. i spent an hour + couldn’t find anything and then I came across you and your advice… and now I can finally go back to the game.

Thank you Elvenbane I too was having same problem and this fix worked.

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face: