Haven’t looted a single crate as horde for 2 expansions

The system must change somehow, at this point crates are free loot for alliance.

No matter how good you are as horde, you’re outnumbered 1 to 10. When I see the helicopter I don’t even bother any more because I just give them free honor.

Either balance racials so that all PVPers don’t go nelf, or change how these crates work

1 Like

It was like that for a little, but last two weeks horde been beefing their numbers up and winning them.

I get crates horde side quite often. :man_shrugging:

i have lost a crate to horde. Once.
I did lose more crates for beign far away than to horde lol.

I wanna think there’s better more wholesome players on Horde to feel bad for these days.

I made the switch after 10 years of the most toxic tryhard of Zombie, orc troll players on PvP realms we could not cross faction. Tauren had some chill.

I met my first family of players when they made Horde on our server , Belfs and had always played alliance and that was chill.

An Alliance guild leader would polymorph me in WPvP to full hp whenever i got 2v1’ed ruining a duel with one of his members.

Alliance seemed more cohesed in BGs anyways with a night elf healer wherev they should be.

That’s my anecdote. Maybe its different and homogenized now with no more pvp realms.

Hard to feel bad for Horde after a decade of that nonsense.