Have you met your season goals?

I hope you all get the rewards you are after <3

1 Like

This season has me questioning everything.

I should have spent more time in m+ to prepare for this meta

1 Like

19 more wins :tired_face: I don’t wanna see another ret paladin ever again

2 Likes

I hate the fact the meta was so focused on doing damage. Like yeah, every meta is going to have an important on damage dealing, but this one focused on it wayyy to much. Mostly because I’m honestly terrible at it.

Good luck brother!

O7

Mount looks like a tube of toothpaste.

Trying to figure out if there’s any last minute elite sets that I won’t be able to get next season.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Now I can’t unsee it.

Close but couldn’t pull it off sadly.

Still have time.

Working 12 hr shifts for the next 5 days, my attempt is done.

1 Like

So true, with stam buffs and shorter cd on trinket for healers, it feels like set up comps and killing in a good window of opportunity is no longer an option. It’s just a PVE fest and waiting until the coin flip of dampening/mana defeats you if everyone trades well.

I used to really like playing 2s as well but it’s especially apparent in that bracket. I miss SL 2s playstyle when double dps had a fighting chance. But generally unless you’re a hunter/warrior/or DH playing with a resto druid or fistweaver, it’s very unfun now. Resto shamans ESPECIALLY in this slow meta are so obnoxious to fight against in 2s.

1 Like

Aye, I got Duelist today on one of my boomy alts. This season was quite fun, despite the shenanigans and Blizz sleeping at the wheel as far as MMR & balancing were concerned. I’ve found that alting was an OK strategy because knowing I had ‘backups’ for the rating push helped me relax and play better. However, I deleted them since I’m looking to multi-classing more text season, just playing to improve and have fun whenever possible while looking forward to Cata Classic, MoP remix, and the new WoW, FFXIV & GW2 expansions as the year progresses :smiley: I just hope there will be people to queue with/into
 and wish everybody the best of luck with their season 3 goals!

2 Likes

Almost 2.2k in shufle, hope i can get 2.4

2 Likes

Nope.
Wanted to try to hit elite this expansion, haven’t been past 1800 bc I can’t care enough anymore.
PvP is a joke of a game mode.

9/50 wins but sitting in lfg has killed my glad grind spirit I’m leveling another warrior (I HAVE A PROBLEM) I’m going to get glad next season it’s actually a mount i care about compared to this long neck bum mount.

I got duelist in December and haven’t touch this season since

How many warriors do you have? I’ve seen you mention it a couple times.

with this new warrior a total of 23 warriors 12 at 70 5 at 2k-2.4 rest are 60s

Probably not enough. :dracthyr_tea:

i need more.