Have you ever reported another player before? Why?

Yes, all the time. I report everyone who sends me an automated guild invite and whisper for spamming.

It is not against the rules, so reporting them is moot.

Tell me somethings?

When is it okay to corpse camp someone?
When is it okay to harass a player 100 levels lower then you?
When is it okay to annoy the victim of ganking to the point of pure rage?

Oh it’s pvp oh its pvp. That not a excuse to act like a Prick.

gold seller spam whispers, particularly back when they spelled out their URL with level1 corpses and later on flying level 1s

When is it going to compute that you can just turn warmode off and avoid that problem for a while?

1 Like

So warmode is a license to be a prick?

what do you think the p in pvp stands for?

1 Like

player Verses player it does not mean prick vs victim.

1 Like

Yes I’ve reported people who have broken the rules.

What you described though wasn’t breaking the rules. That was war happening in war mode.

2 Likes

Well ya, cause that’d be PvV which doesn’t exist. Have you done war mode? There’s a ton of 120s running around who don’t even want to fight half the time and you can follow and mercilessly slay them. You can flag outside of warmode and gank accidentally flagged PvErs. Does the level suddenly matter? I personally don’t see it sporting to even kill 120s who just stand there waiting to die or constantly keep trying to run away, much less little baby toons, but that’s just how PvP goes.

Alright tell me this.

So you think it is cool for your 120 to gank someone to the point they want to perma quit the game cause some prick think it is funny to pick on someone 100 lower then them?

If that’s all it takes for them to quit then yes. I’m fine with them leaving, they have the option to turn warmode off.

Getting ganked sucks sure, but everyone is warned that being killed by another player at anytime is one of the risks for enabling warmode/going pvp. So if getting ganked affects someone so emotionally that they decide to quit then so be it.

I report randoms throwing the F word around, but thats about it.

Yes. Because players are anonymous, more often than not, they behave in ways they would never behave if people actually knew who they were in real life.

1 Like

In game? Barely, unless they continually bother me I tend to tune them out as socially speaking things are just so flash in the pan. I typically hit it off with those who make a lasting impression and add their tag.

Here on the forums however? Fairly often unfortunately as people tend to stick and live off drama so I report them when necessary, which is far to often for my taste, as I won’t stand for bullies.

The OP isn’t really a reason to report anyone though. Vile, sure, but even being a bottomfeeder is within the parameters of kosher WPVP.

Have you ever had to contest it?

I’ve reported numerous players over the years that I’ve been playing. Some for their names, others for their language and some for botting or hacking. That’s pretty much it. I can’t recall reporting someone over world pvp tho.

Offensive Language. Doesn’t matter who it’s at.

I have.

And most likely will do again. I am an extremist when it comes to weed out the toxicity.

Harrasment / Insults over the board / character names being flat out disgusting filthy

The numerous times you have reported trolling as well.