Have you been forced from a shard while remaining active?

I’ve added another addon at the bottom that was suggested by Verelyse called NPC Time that will allow you to see how long a shard you’ve been forced to has been up. Just find a friendly NPC and mouse over them and you’ll see how long that shard has been active.
(I’d been meaning to add this to my main post for some time but I had RL priorities to deal with for the past few months)

Today Fyrakk100% on the way sharded to 0% at 35% sharded to dead gave up once more !!! Waiting to see is Cata guilds going to raid if not will be unsubbing by the 10th
Ravij that addon would be nice but you can not get to a NPC to see how long the shards been up before you get sharded .

2 Likes

Been sharded at rares but the weirdest time was while fishing. I was there, all by my lonesome, happy a rare pool finally showed up, then suddenly three other very confused people with lines in the water. A lunker had just popped for me right before too! This was in 10.2.6.

I also noticedit happening a lot while farming storms for Taivan then during 10.2.6. I have not noticed it as much in Remix which I’d been playing more of the last week, but will note during my chores for this week.

1 Like

It’s back. I’ve been moved 4 times this week from a shard during the suffusion event. It seems the Azure Span is the common denominator. 56% transferred to 14%. 100% transferred to 0% immediately after the disciple arrived. If this continues, I see no point in playing these events. Think about that, Blizzard execs. If players become tired of playing an event that inconveniently shards them to a new event, they’ll stop playing that event.

My name is Peryll from Ghostland’s, and I too have been an unwilling victim of sharding.

Sitting on the Timeless Isle on Remix while waiting on some rare spawns and got booted into a new shard with them newly dead. Yay. Much fun.

1 Like