Have warriors evolved at all?

When was the last time they improved warrior gameplay? Tanking hasn’t improved, just an addition of spell block ability which is cool i guess. Other than that, same problems. Fury is the same, arms is even more clunky, and im feeling bamboozled because i thought theyd address some utility issues in DF, and havent heard anything in TWW that is getting me wet. I might be a bit disgruntled but seems like SOS for past 4+ years…

1 Like

It’s quite literally less than 24 hours since alpha embargo (not even public access to the servers) has been lifted. Nothing was going to be extrmely changed super in the first iteration (Sans WW, but they’re like 10 years overdue for a rework).

Yet even with the first iterstion we’ve seen that Warriors probably now have the best AoE stun with quick access to Rumbling Earth modifier to Shockwave, easy access to Intimidating Shout, and new utility in group fear break (Important for the first boss of Mists of Tirna Scithe for TWW S1).

Maybe we wait a second before claiming nothing is changing?

1 Like

I hear ya, but im seeing the same pattern from SL to DF or even BFA to SL.

I’ll be honest I’m surprised they haven’t addressed the massive elephant in the room that is Frost DK so maybe there are bigger changes on the horizon? If not I feel really bad for DK mains right now.

For Warrior I really want to just see how everything synergizes with the hero talents, I’m not happy about the overall rage gen nerfs but waiting to see how it all flows.