Have the stress test invites been sent out yet?

what you said, 6k? WoW , I have to know ,on what ?

I played in 2004. All I have is a pitchfork. Of course, I was not subbed when the first beta invite wave went out, which is super unfortunate.

Between the Sub, tokens, character services, store mounts/pets,and expansions/collectors editions
 yeah. Maybe closer to 7.

oh so a lot of it was in tokens?

And server+faction xfers for a whole bracket.

Lorgan said 6k im not sure how much I’ve spent but I know a couple thousand atleast

yah i was trying to second your reply as I was curious myself, it sounded like a lot.

but if you count CE boxes, yah I can see 1k in 15 years at least, well if you stayed subbed,lol. I stayed away from server transfers for the most part unless they were free.

Well it just goes to show you can be a great customer and support blizzard for years with no loyalty in return hopefully we both get in the beta tomorrow

Small costs of $50 for faction and server xfer, level boosts, tokens, name changes, race changes
 over 14 years adds up. You dont think about $15 here $20 there when you have disposable income. And It really hits you in the gut when you step back and look at it. Like thinking about how much you spend on booze a year.

you mean him? Yes good luck to both of you, fyi not sure if the stress invites started tonight or not , my dropdown says the stress test thing they mentioned, but I was already in the beta, so mine is not just a stress test invite.

yah luckily played garrisoncraft and made a nice nest egg and Class Halls were pretty good too , but being back to AHing mainly , i have to be more careful,lol.

That enabled me to save my own out of pocket expenses by quite a lot.

There was a post saying they may not show up till tomorrow on the app to get into the stress test so it seems the invites aren’t out for it

1 Like

That’s fine and dandy I guess. If it shows up it shows up. You’ll see me asking myself “But Why?” in Diablo season 17 until I get into the main beta.

If you are not a streamer, you are not getting into beta right now. Blizz doesnt want to test things, they just want free publicity.

All the crap about prioritizing older and active accounts is a load of horse poop.

Half the people currently in the beta have admitted they did not start playing wow until wrath+, but they are streamers so they got in for the free advertising

2 Likes

never spent a cent on either of those things. Mannoroth. Orc. Hunter. Don’t have to mess with that stuff if you do it right the first time :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s it?

you’ve spent more?

Have friends who changed servers/factions alot not really anything about doing it right the first time

Like I said before I have spent far more on wow tokens

That is absolutely ridiculously unfair.
We are expected to download the client, show up on time to help test the game but only to the extent of level 5 and for a couple hours whilst everyone else returns to their full fledge classic server where they are exploring to max level30, exploring, dungeon runs, raids, pvp battles, etc. And we return to youtube to suck up whatever scraps of enjoyment we can from the videos those having fun get time to post

Wow
 cool blizzard, makes me want to pay for your games.

What a crock.

2 Likes