Have earned 2653 Conq this season, did not receive the Forged Weapons of Conquest Achievement

I’m also now over 2500 conquest with no mail or achieve allowing me to buy my offhand weapon. Blizz needs to address this! It was such a slog earning that much conquest on this new toon.

yep i posted this in customer service to try and get it attention but instead of getting a reply they just moved my post instead…this will be like the weekly reset itll be weeks before its fixed

1 Like

I can confirm. I had 2667 conq points for the season. I did 1 skirm and am now at 2697 and the ach activated.

1 Like

so your confirming its bugged :slight_smile: and not working correctly

1 Like

I am conquest capped on two characters and only received mail on one. It’s 100% bugged

funny part as soon as i read they are making this an achievement i was like hmmm i wonder how they will break it lol

1 Like

Can confirm I have the same issue.

This helped clarify thigs for me. Thank you

Same issue

1 Like

I love this game so much!

2575 conquest no tokens :slight_smile:

1 Like

my quest for this went away and i have no mail or tokens or anything . Its really game breaking for it wont let me buy weapons without it , but now i cant complete it because the quest is gone ?

There’s a theory that’s been supported by user reports that the 175 Conquest from completing the 4 battlegrounds quest is not counting against the 2500, so if you have completed that quest you’ll actually have to clear 2675 Conq points.

It’s reasonable to report as a bug that you’re not clearing the achievement when you fulfill the stated conditions, but if you want to get the reward without waiting for the devs to fix it, you might try getting the additional points.

1 Like

Earning the extra 175 after the Weekly turn in also made my achievement pop. Seems to be the only thing working right now for those stuck