Have Canadians decided on a server?

There are two rules on RP servers that you won’t find on a regular server: have an RP appropriate name, and don’t grief people when they are role-playing. You can ignore them, just don’t grief them.

Couchy

Nice 2 year necro.

Stay safe my Albertan friends, I read Covid is kicking your teeth in.

Aye, I am on Bloodsail, as well. Several of us Canadians (not intentionally) are in our guild, Lionheart. We happen to be recruiting, too!

More Canadians = more winning!

Isn’t that Alaska?

Just because Canadians confuse ham with bacon is no reason to huddle on your own server. The rest of North America still loves you.

Huh? Canadians get a separate server?

Pretty sure when European and Asian players spam NA LUL they’re talking about Canadian players too.

This makes me irrationally angry. I don’t know why but it does.

The only people that call back bacon “Canadian Bacon” are Americans. In Canada, bacon is strips just like in the USA. if you want the ham stuff, you have to ask for back bacon or peameal bacon.

So in short. It’s Americans who think that back bacon is called Canadian Bacon, for some reason. Literally just an American thing.

3 Likes

really? horde or alli? I’d reroll there

Nah. Alaska is the feather in the hat that is Canada.

Exactly! JUST because Back Bacon has “bacon” in its name doesn’t make it bacon - it’s cured like bacon and from a pig but that’s where the similarities end. Calling it “Canadian back” is such a stupid and silly mistake that Americans make.

1 Like