Hati comes back in 8.1.5

I went through the Hati quest, and I can touch the thing at Altar of Storms and choose a Hati aspect but… Hati does not appear. What happened?

1 Like

where do I pick up the hati questline? and do I have to be BM hunter to do it?

same here. doesn’t appear after completing

Why do Mimiron and Thorim keep calling this useless dwarf in the Hati quest “Bronzebeard”?

Yes you have to be BM spec to do the Hati quest seeing he was tied to the spec and to get it to show must be 120 and it will be by the main inn in Boreallofus.

You have to tame it.

They think that he’s Brann Bronzebeard.

1 Like

It’s a joke in that they think all dwarves look alike. The only one they really interacted with was Brann Bronzebeard. Also, that "useless" dwarf, Grif Wildheart, is the original dwarven hunter trainer. :stuck_out_tongue: It was amusing watching his frustration back in Legion when they kept mistaking him for Brann Bronzebeard. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I guess it’s an alliance joke. Flew right over my head.

More of a Wrath one.

1 Like

Is it though? This random dwarf was never used in wrath, to my knowledge. All the titan wathers calling Brann Bronzebeard by his own name isn’t much of a joke.

Bran hacked tribunal of age in Hall of Stone.

I guess that is the reason why titan watchers call dwarf as bran bronzebeard

1 Like

It’s part of the lead up to the Ulduar raid. Brann finds it and goes to Dalaran for the help of both factions. It’s right before Garrosh and Varrian nearly fight for the first time. Brann is also pretty much a neutral character, more so than Malfurion before BfA.

Sorry about your dog bud. Sh*t hurts