Hate blood elves want high elves?

Haha :joy:

Ohhh boy

2 Likes

Ahhh who’s fyre?
I’m so confused :sweat:

Hey, step a bit closer and I’ll show you what I mean.

Sharpens glaives

with all the talk of perversion it just seemed relevant, and Dr. Strangelove is a good movie

2 Likes

Sorry Some of us have known eachother long enough to know the mains and alts we frequently post on.

2 Likes

I maintain that the worst things Fyre says don’t even come close to the level of Cezol and his mate.

2 Likes

I think that people use it for short hand to bring up how similar they are. They look identical (except the eyes) and they share the same history, homeland, biology, origins, ect.

Ah okay i see!

1 Like

Glaives are useless when not wielded by a night elf!
Come at me!

:wink:

1 Like

I’d honestly feel bad if just belfs got a blue eye customization. Alliance has already been played dirty, so I think we deserve something good too ^^
Anyways that’s my hope for the new custom features we get for shadowlands!

i have wanted blue and green for night elves as well

1 Like

That would be cool!

Silly blood elf, you are like a beginner at elf extermination. Let the steady hand of the Warsong Clan touch you.

That’s just one small example.

Also anyone know what the shield score is for?

I’ve never seen Fyre say anything racist, homophobic or bringing up mental health or disabilities.

1 Like

Your achievement points.

1 Like

I mean
I do have Illidan’s glaives

I think he’s given me permission to shave you with them.

2 Likes

Which is the point of the issue. We have names for each, names that stand for their differences, names that let us know about what group we are talking about. By continuing to parrot “High Elves are Blood Elves” you are denying the nuance of the actual conversation for what only feels like a gotcha.

We are literally talking about how they factually differ from the other, saying they are the same is just trying to shut down a conversation.

3 Likes

People just have to look at individuals post history to see who starts what and who is serious.