Hate blood elves want high elves?

not that it matter but curious, why would Sin’dorei have blue eyes, did the Sunwell change magic sources or something, wasnt that reason you got gold eyes? Was a New switch installed to the well?

It’s cherry picking.

Its fact just read the lore bro, numbers dont matter, There are those that didn’t join Sin’dorei, There are two faction reconized by the Devs, lore, Game, High elves All over the Alliance in the Alliance over the years, whats not true

7 Likes

i mean if he wants to pick a point in the fanfiction videos for us to answer thats fine. but we know he wont because its all been shot down by us almost every day

1 Like

Still cherry picking.

Yet… after he expressed this view, they added high elf npcs … again … in bfa.

I don’t think that interview confirms or denies the existence of high elves on alliance like you think it does.

It’s just the expression of concern that many antis have… its that at the time of implementation they seem too similar to the blood elves… but he didn’t mince his words and say they were exactly the same group, just the same race.

I am advocating that in this case it would be fine to have the same race, different factions. Especially with the recent history.

8 Likes

Blizzard can do whatever they want, at any point they can throw lore out the window

yup but they dont they keep adding high elves in the Alliance why?

2 Likes

how many did they add in bfa?

Im not advocating for one or the other, I’m just saying blizzard can do whatever they want

1 Like

Go look for yourself, they are there, Ill give yah hint,check warfronts, check the docks, check Stormwind, check the Ren’dorei rift. Then take game scale into consideration.

2 Likes

do you think they will even add any in shadowlands now that the alliance has 5 new ARs and customization options to add flavor with

Exactly, it confirms that there are a few individual high elves remaining on the Alliance, primarily noncombatants.

1 Like

Two words, Game Scale. My friend.

5 Likes

lol ikr. a portal keeper, an island expedition easter egg, and two nameless elves kept out of the fray on board the airship. in other words it was completely consistent with the alliance high elf situation :joy:

1 Like

Forgot the other places I gave you a hint on,

Which is not an argument in your favor, as it scales either way… and the high elf argument, as exhaustively covered, relies on counting individual Alliance high elves multiple times through time.

Politics and some philosophical differences…and that’s all.

1 Like

it doesnt ‘scale’ when it comes to alliance high elves

and we know this because of developer comments and even lore sources. its presented the same way in the damn game

1 Like

Even then, as we travel geographically, we travel through time. Warcraft NPCs exist in multiple places at once. Otherwise Gorrash is still warchief and there’s like twenty of him.

They’re counting time duplicates.

1 Like