Hate blood elves want high elves?

3 Likes

I love living in Tennessee around lands between the lakes we always keep freezer full of striped bass and Catfish!

3 Likes

Huh, didn’t know that stripers were lake fish too, my dad loved to go surfcasting for them

Yah we get them in the Cumberland River, they been trying to introduce trout down here to, was actually getting my boats setup for irl streaming for strippers.

Laughed at this harder than I should have because it’s true. Back in those days I had Dial up :sob:

1 Like

sorry im late! popcorn line was long

dang is it over already? :popcorn: :confused: :popcorn:

Trying to encourage bad behavior?

Tisk tisk 

2 Likes

Looks beautiful Murg, but sounds cold!!!

My dads side of the family is mostly from Minnesota which I made the mistake of agreeing to go to once in what was cold weather to me but nice for them, like a 3 hour drive after landing in Minneapolis but they farm, actually milk specifically; I toured the farm robots milk the cows lol, but I was freezing the entire time

But I have found in general I am cold anywhere that is not at a constant 70 degrees, and if there is a breeze I will be shivering! I live in OC now for school but San Diego is still close by :confused: what happens I guess when you’re not used to any other kind of weather

Actually I’m cold almost everywhere I travel oof

1 Like

naw. today was a great read tho at work when i got bored

The grabbing popcorn expression is usually associated with finding joy in people arguing. There is no joy, unless you are the joker.

2 Likes

I find these threads to be a good read during work, especially when we’re off topic and friendly to each other

3 Likes

Oddly enough, this is the warmest place in Canada once fall/winter set in. We have maybe two weeks of what anyone would call winter, and flowers are coming up by early-mid February. It’s that whole sitting right on the ocean being warmed by currents.

1 Like

I can believe that! At least it doesn’t get too cold there!! One of my friends was out here from Toronto and I was flying back with her when she went back to visit / work stuff and tbh she warned me I would be cold (never been there in the winter before this was end of January)

I’m a little more inland in Orange County, but I find the beach a bit cold too or at least for SoCal, my grandparents have always lived on it, but it tends to be foggy a lot of mornings / days when say other locations aren’t, and def has a bit of a chill in the morning!!

Edit; but I used to visit my friend in San Francisco all the time when she was there for college too and I found it insufferably cold there too oof

He’s the one who should be ignored.

3 Likes

The only two races that really identify what faction you play is orc and human. Maybe troll and dwarf. But this game is an orc vs human which even then that’s gone down the way of not so hardcore.

Although I’m gonna guess the ones you get don’t make as much mess scaling them as the ocean going ones he would get did.

(not my dad, but all the ocean striper pics seem to be of people holding them, and gives a sense of scale)

1 Like

I disagree with Murg on the factions finding a dissolution with the addition of HE’s I’d argue it would strengthen both.

But I agree that factions are a selling point I like, I like being on my BE on Horde and VE on Alliance, I like popping into the constant Sylvanas loyalist threads to show my support for the Dark Lady! And you wouldn’t get stuff like that if it was all is the word I’m looking for homogenized? The Horde has cool questing and lore, and so does Alliance. And to some degree the races 
 do belong on one faction or the other.

I would argue their is a reason Forsaken and BEs are the portrayed typical loyalists because their value systems bought into what Sylvanas was selling, which is a unique Horde narrative.

Where as no Alliance race HE included would have ever bought into what Sylvanas’s mentality was (yes I know both Horde players and NPCS are divided but I’m speaking to loyalist ones) and that is a unique Alliance sense of code of conduct the races sort of adhere to.

It is not possible to ignore people on the forums.

If we’re going to get into this mess again I’m calling in Ryker to handle things. His gentle touch and subtle actions are just what we need now.

1 Like

They are different in political views. They are the same race. I’ve said this many times, which you fail to comprehend.

They want playable blue eyed blood elf’s who have different political views.

Yes which people fail to understand.

Yes, which won’t happen.