Hate blood elves want high elves?

I was told it was a cake, not a pie.

Do you know how many of the “Hey, what’s going on in this thread?” images have terms in them I suspect will be frowned upon by mods?

1 Like

Had this played right after that, and hahaha

1 Like

TIME OUT!

Look, dammit, unless everyone embroiled in this back and forth on both sides has the unified goal (now that would be a first) of getting this thread locked, everyone needs to take a step back and

5 Likes

Ah look its the Horde ally none of the Horde interacted with.

1 Like

Shrug all you want but it doesn’t help you.

Deny facts all you want, but it doesn’t help you

1 Like

Fact is you can’t create a High Elf in game and you can keep denying it all day.

I like my Blood Elves but that is all they are.

And the point is what?

You can create a Blood Elf in game.

I’m sorry Murg. But it wasn’t my fault. It was still the notion of Andiun slapping Wrathion with a closed fist that is got my mind in a twist.

And? Your point is what?

They are the same race or are you denying that too?

1 Like

Blood Elves don’t consider themselves High Elves. What is your point?

Why?

How would you know high elves would become popular only because of the model? How would you separate those that just like the model to those that like their lore?

Cause if it is just a model issue, why would people that already can play the model on the horde switch? Lord knows playing alliance is a hindrance.

4 Likes

Girl that ain’t a slap

You got a lot of reading to do in this thread.

I did say with a closed fist.

For starters, if you can understand the modern usage of High or Blood Elf and what it means in ideological terms, have you been really paying attention?

Why are people obsessed with the “they are the same race” argument when the conversation has been for years about how they are different ideological and political groups?

5 Likes