Hate blood elves want high elves?

Which post are we referring to? I’m too lazy to find it

links all of Sara’s posts

Reminder: this is one of the main reasons I wish this topic would just hibernate…its volatile and too tribal.

1 Like

She was liking posts making petty personal attacks. Sure she’s so kind.

1 Like

I think we have all felt ganged up on at some time, you and I both included. And I only saw one person in a disagreement with the OP I wouldn’t call that ganging up

Ummm there were a lot more than that,
Speaking of them, oh look alerovia about to comment

There will never be a peaceful discussion on this topic because there is too many people who are just plain salty over not getting what they want and unable to take opposition.

1 Like

There’s a few ragging on her name and transmog and how she doesn’t care about the lore, here’s one where the entire post is just about throwing shade on her name.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, Lann but you’ve kind of proved to be unable to look at the facts without bias so pardon me if I don’t take this comment of yours seriously or even bother to prove you wrong.

2 Likes

I will say this: if you are going around making fun of someones username: you are scrapping bottom of the barrel. Especially as an RPer, dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

6 Likes

He has a point. Ad hominem is bad.

1 Like

5 Likes

Thank you
/10

I dont drink.

I don’t have any biases regardless the matter I just value good people when I see them

:joy_cat:
Yes of course.

1 Like

Nah, pretty sure we all light to fight in a ring.

1 Like

Not at 384, you arent.

So we’re just supposed to yet again just drop the fact that helfers took it to a personal place again like they do every thread?

Baby isn’t even a comrade in the immortal brotherhood of antis.

2 Likes

That would be great but the people who need to settle aren’t going to change their bad behavior.
:beers:

2 Likes