Hate blood elves want high elves?

Shoot, I usually just like posts that make me laugh

5 Likes

Inb4 people say Gnomest is a Rogue as well.

They think I am liking a post because I support it.

1 Like

Sara: The dictionary is wrong

1 Like

Ok that’s fine but thats not the fair side of things and if you don’t see that then you are also more horde leaning then you want to admit.

2 Likes

And people care about you liking posts. Sheesh.

Depends on how defensive they are. Sara getting super defensive is funny.

1 Like

3 people in this thread including you: You must only like a post to support it. You can not like it for other reasons.

0/10.

1 Like

Because i support his theory, tis why I liked it

That’s a crock of something smelly.

What’s not fair to me is essentially breaking down the faction walls by cloning the single most played race on one faction over to the other faction. Factions matter to me as a core component of the game, from the day it launched, and faction identity is quite reasonably defined by race. You don’t have to agree with that, it’s my opinion.

Pandarens were a mistake (their woeful numbers as a core race bear that out), Nightborne in the Horde were a mistake, and the only reason I don’t say that as emphatically about Void Elves is because Blizzard made them pretty radically different than Blood Elves. (NOTE: these are my opinions)

1 Like

And yet, you all are quick to jump on and make a claim about why I liked a post. Everyone likes a post for all different reasons. Ever thought about that or is your mind too small to comprehend this trend?

Because i support his idea ergo I am following the definition from the dictionary.

Ergo Saraslam vs Merriam-Webster: American Education Battle

1 Like

I think what’s important is that you speak for yourself, and you are telling people why you like posts, and the fact they are trying to tell you why YOU do something is irrelevant completely.

1 Like

Good for you. Just because you read a dictionary doesn’t mean it is the actual definition of why I might like a post.

That’s the most common reason as to why people like posts. I’ve liked posts that I’ve disagreed with before, usually it’s one of Murg’s posts with a fun gif

Liking doesn’t have to mean supporting, context is important. I’d have to read back a bit before I pass judgement

2 Likes

Then you must be anomaly in society. Just 1 in 7 billion people.

Next youll tell me other words have different meanings

I’m not a cheerleader tyvm, and if I was I’d let you know by telling you I was the highest flying cheerleader there ever was.

Oh goody, how about you go pick on someone your own level.

Yea you cant split. So obviously not

I would but apparently our education system has fallen so hard to where there are alternative definitions to words

1 Like

Apparently “liking” someones post about dealing with cancer is liking that they have cancer.

:roll_eyes:

Everyone needs to drop this stupid argument.

5 Likes