Hate blood elves want high elves?

It was in the thread that got Deleted.

It still shows they are working with the 7th legion as they have in the past.

It’s Legion/BFA NPCs. There isn’t a second portal for Dalaran so that stands for it.

And appeared to give Alliance PvP rewards and talked to Alleria. She was was still just as much an Alliance member as Velen/Tyrande/Furion during Legion despite fighting with the class halls.

And the story I liked was BFA content. Showing as of BFA she is 100% Alliance.

Being based out of Dalaran doesn’t make you neutral.

Being part of Dalaran doesn’t make you neutral. That’s not how it works.

The Silver Covenant was literally formed to opposed the Horde and the Blood Elves and when they could the purged the Blood Elves and the Horde from Dalaran. That’s the opposite of that.

They literally do that in WotLK when they where introduced and still do so in BFA.

So no, you need some actual evidence rather then just looking at a fraction of Dalaran and making up some rules.

But just to hammer it in, as of the current most recent BFA Lore on the Silver Covenant they are Alliance and nothing has contradicted that.

To say otherwise is headcanon.

1 Like

If I could facepalm as hard as I want too with that comment, my face would fly across the Galaxy…

Many of the races already playable are represented by a tiny few. Darkspear, Gnomes, Mag’har, Light forged and regular Dreanei to name a few…

1 Like

she also helps hunters horde or alliance throughout legion. even offers world quests for both factions as any class on argus :woman_shrugging:

And Velen helps the Horde Priest and Lor’themar was my sidekick in Naz.

Saurfang gave me an Axe in my Class Hall.

That doesn’t mean anything.

Furion and Tyrande gave out quest to Horde PCs too but that doesn’t meant they are neutral.

That’s not how it works.

4 Likes

Almost every Class hall has Horde and Alliance characters alike helping them for a common cause, that was the point of Legion.

2 Likes

let me know when she shows up without the context of dalaran and is attacking the horde

Her troops are and that’s good enough until they become playable.

Let me know when you have some actual evidence for your claims and want to quit being snarky when you lose and argument Fye.

1 Like

you already debunked yourself when you admitted to fight for the alliance a SC elf has to change uniforms. and only a couple scratched that itch

I said they use the same uniforms.

Pay attention to what’s being discussed.

2 Likes

lol

a SC uniform is identical to a 7th legion uniform now?

exactly. We can see some legion class halls are not even in that shared state anymore. The silver hand for instance is back to being fully alliance.

The blood knights and sunwalkers working with the silver hand was only temporary to face the legion threat.

The threat is over and instead of the order disbanding again it has instead remained active with the alliance during the fourth war.

I imagine at some point in the future the argents will be refounded as the neutral paladin order. Hopefuly they go back to calling themselves the argent dawn. The crusade is no longer needed.

4 Likes

that is the devs fault. they told the playerbase, back when tbc was announced, that the blood elves had definitely lost their souls. that they saw the light as a thing to be manipulated and were a bit monstrous. as a result, they fit well on the horde. i aint making this up. this is how they started. then when the sunwell was cleansed, they were redeemed. problem was, that image of pretty but dark and manipulative, soul-less, etc, had been cemented in people’s minds.

1 Like

In terms of high elf shield-mages they are. It doesn’t actually seem like the 7th legion has their own and instead these shield mages are borrowed from the silver covenant much in the same way SI:7 operatives would be attached to high priority military units

2 Likes

They are still wearing the SC uniforms…

You might want to get all the actual info before attempting to be snarky.

if the SC arent neutral and not tied up with dalaran why do they have to change uniforms

Dalaran itself isn’t neutral. It is still a member nation of the alliance. They just choose not to directly participate in the fourth war.

They haven’t changed uniforms. That is the uniform used by silver covenant mages.

3 Likes

sorry. thats a 7th legion tabard. this is great tho i love the denial of lore. the whole point is they have to cover up. and we are talking about 2 elf easter eggs that dont even put boots on the ground

They didn’t.

I told you this several times now.

They wear the Tabards in WotLK too while still being tagged as Silver Covenant.

They don’t have to cover up, when they serve on Alliance airships they add a tabard. It’s simple.

2 Likes

and their uniform is that of the silver covenant. Like I said they are borrowed mages much in the same way SI:7 officers are attached to units.

Shield-mages are trained and provided by the silver covenant ever since wrath. They have been seen to serve on many air ships and not just those of the 7th legion. I find it odd they are not considered part of the typical airship crew given their usefulness. We certainly see more airships without them than with them.

3 Likes

I like how the only thing she’s doing is proving that the Silver Covenant work with the 7th Legion.

2 Likes