Hate blood elves want high elves?

And might of well bring this back to life with support for playable Alliance Quel’dorei.

1 Like

Well that’s just entertaining.

I hates belfs because they has cooties.
I likes PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES because the thought of every single one of the survivors of Arthas’ aggression decided to follow Kael the Over-shouldered and all that Outland stuffs has always been just too shallow, even for those ftolicing magick lovers.

I have always felt this game would be improved by allowing the Panderan option: finish the start zone AND THEN chose sides. Expanding on this; stay neutral and be a Merc.
Skäl
:beer:

Necromancers coming in Shadowlands folks, you’re early.

I came here for the salt and I got it. Thanks.

Cause High Elves have the “High ground” it’s impossible to beat them.

2 Likes

I love your Avatar, the gold eyes are just perfect!! <33333
Edit: I didn’t see how old this post was, sorry!

1 Like

I’d say people hate blood elves but want high elves

is cuz they hate us cuz they ain’t us.

I would say that… but I’m not a Blood Elf so I got no clues. High Elves are Blood Elves imo. I know there are some who still have blue eyes and for that reason it be nice if Blood Elves could have blue eyes but that’s neither here nor there.

deltree *elf

Awh thank you you’re so sweet :slight_smile:

1- cause they are part of horde. i don’t like dirty desert like cities populated with “me happy orc me poop myself for fun”
2- because they got addicted to fel, essentially edgelords like illidan. unlike silver covenant who just dealt with it like a man or quit cold turkey like those in the quel’danil lodge
3- because i like vereesa way more than lorthemar. no offense to lorthemar.

just for rp reasons. something to do with the story, and wanting to be “good guys”.

Not sure they hate per say. its just philosophically the are different people now. One sucks life from living things and demons and another Life supporting. its been shifted since naaru purified Sunwell nevertheless.

And people want High Elves to play on Alliance not on horde side. Simple.

1 Like

Because High Elves are special.

It’s not really any of theses notions but I’m not saying any more than that given the period of time they were developed to now, socially.

Warcrarft 2. Like jo. Snow said, “ my father always said we fine our truest friends on the battlefield.” The second war was the biggest battlefield both sides fought in.

It was pretty much expected that the high elves/blood elves would join alliance.

BUT blizz needed to boost horde population and popularity. Horde popularity then was like alliance in pvp now. Only those that liked horde was horde.

So they gave horde high elves because they were pretty. Keep in mind lotr was huge back then and every one loved legolas.

So what was once belonging to the alliance was given to horde for gameplay reasons not lore. The lore reasons still do not hold up to this day. Blizz had to retcon the orcs crimes against the high elves to make it exclusively a zul amani troll thing. That the orcs never directly attacked the elves.

Its bs.

To expand on Kyrenna’s point, both factions are filled with races that have been or currently are close to extinction.

The Alliance:

• The Draenei - Originally a small-mid sized group of eradar that fled their homeworld of argus, being pursued by their evil kin. They have been continuously killed for thousands of years, thinning their already low ranks. On top of that 90% of their population was killed on draenor by the orcs. However despite being so low in number, they again split into two groups. The majority staying on draenor to maintain and repair their civilization, and the other smaller group coming to azeroth. Yet they’re still playable.
    (Note: this is lore based on the intro to the race when you make a draenei - I dont actually know if it’s canon anymore bc i feel like i read something different somewhere else. But if it Is canon… then point made. (Either way, they’re still canonically few in number))
  • The Void Elves could quite possibly be the same size if not smaller then than the high elves in number. However, they’re playable.
  • The Night Elves have BEEN dying out as a race since before the war of the ancients. around 90% of their population was either drowned in the ocean, crushed in the collapse of their cities/continent, killed by the legion, or vaporized from the blast when the well of eternity exploded and decimated their civilization. The remnants of their people were successful for time, though still small in number. However after the events of Nordrassil and the loss of their immortality they began to suffer from rapid aging, vulnerability to disease, and birthrates that have always been low due to their long lifespans. Pair that with all the wars they’ve fought over the millennia, along with the destruction of teldrassil and you’ll begin to realize how few in number they’re hinted to be. However, they’re still playable.

The Horde:

• The Blood elves, like you stated had 90% of their population wiped out. further being divided when the high elves left. So despite making the high elves few in number, this also meant that the blood elves were few as well. Yet they’re still playable.
  • The Tauren were nearly wiped out by the centaur before the horde saved them. However they’re still playable.

Etc.

The High Elves could very easily be playable as their own race.

3 Likes

Hmm, interesting take there,never realize that before. So Alliance is made to be the dummies targets for horde.

Why are you necroing so many threads??

Both sides suffer blows from the other. The alliance just happens to be filled with races that have lost more of their numbers. that’s the cost of age and war.