🐼 Hashnochange, signing off

Forum buddies, this is my last post. It’s been a great 4 months of stressing and guessing about how the Classic summer was going to shake out, and I’ve really enjoyed riffing with so many of you. This forum has been a fun way to pass the l o n g days while waiting for Classic to launch.

I meant for Hash to be a troll’s troll, to spar against the endless waves of “no changes BUT” posts that hounded the forums at the beginning of the year. Now we are in the endgame, and while what we are getting is not quite a perfect recreation of Vanilla, I feel confident it will be good enough (it will certainly beat the pants off anything else out there at the moment). So, I think Hash is no longer needed, and this panda face can go back to where it belongs (The uninstall folder!).

Blizz: thanks for trying to stay faithful to WoW Vanilla. Please don’t let the future waves of “change this / add that” move you from your commitment to provide a museum for this wonderful game you created 15 years ago.

Classic fans: see you in Azeroth in 7 days! (especially if you are in Pagle)

Retail saddy-pants: #nochanges… forevah!

-:heart:

25 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

I enjoyed your energy and commitment.
Hope you find a good channel to pour it into now.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Has been a beautiful fight, honored Hash…

I shall look to see you among the Reborn.

<Qthulhu SALUTES Hashnochange WITH RESPECT!>

1 Like

:cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t delete bro. We will need that panda power again in about 6 months when retail players cry for nerfs because they keep getting one shot.

6 Likes

You were a voice of sanity, and will be missed.

1 Like

Pagle has leveled up!
Pagle has gained +5 Poetry.
Pagle has gained +10 Troll Resistance.
Pagle has earned the Acheivement “Dad Jokes”

5 Likes

I enjoyed your company. i shall long remember you. Farewell, wherever you fare.

1 Like

Ahh bye whoever you are.

Later buddy!

1 Like

May the winds be at your back

1 Like

But you’re not leaving. Not really.

stares wistfully into the distance as the sun sets

Heat of the Moment by Asia begins to play softly

2 Likes

I won’t be on Pagle, truly a loss :frowning:

I’ll say goodbye my friend and honor you with a troll like response.

Thankfully I can probably get you on my friends list in WoW. I’ll be sure to invite you onto my layer on Stalagg. Blizzard enabled for players to invite friends onto other layers from different servers until they take it away before phase 2. I look forward to leveling up with you.

1 Like

You may die. At least tell us who you are.

It’s been fun. Godspeed.

1 Like