Has the hype died?

From that post:

“Aug '19”

So, they said this 6 months ago and since then they have changed how they classify a medium realm several times. Not really applicable to today.

1 Like

Hate to say it because it will make snowflakes pop a vein, but Classic needs group finder and the ability to queue for BGs out in the world.

You neck beards had your days of the “vanilla” experience, but now us who dont live inside a video game cant get dungeons under 60.

Pass what you are smoking.

Wanting to change an established game to better fit you sounds more “snowflakey” than those arguing to keep the game as it was…and should be.

A game exists though with the group-finder system you want.

-Today-
the present period of time.
“the powerful computers of today”
synonyms: the present, the present day, the present time, now, the here and now, this moment, this time, this period, this age.
today could be interpreted as a period of time that is of the current time. It could be meaning the age as in multiple times saying today doesnt always mean that exact day as in Wednesday February 19th at 10am CST lol.

Now reply to this:

It’s almost like, things CHANGE.

Being against a feature that does not effect you if you dont use it is snowflakey kid.

Waaah Waaaah. I dont want others to get a feature I dont have to use if I dont like. Waaaah Waaaah.

See?

ur right games dead when u uninstall mail me your stuff :slight_smile:

lol.

I’m not quitting anytime soon, having too much fun raiding.

But you’re not entitled to dungeons groups or gear. You have to go out and interact with people to get the gear you want. You signed up for the Classic experience. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to continue.

I mean, if you’re instantly going to strawman…go for it. Or go play the game with the systems you want.

but games dead waaaaaa

Have the tourists left?

Yes

Have the people who came back to play one of the best versions of their favorite game? No.

Game is alive and healthy, only dead things are servers like stalagg and skeram.

I never said that.

hmmmmmmmmmmm whatever you say :slight_smile:

just wondering where did you get the 1500 players online for medium pop server come from? Did you count them on peak Tuesday 5-7 pm or after phase 2 launch? or bwl launch? or a random day?

First, it’s not all Medium pop servers. Secondly, I used this addon:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/censusplusclassic

Usually the weekends at prime time (6:00-9:00 P.M.). There were 2,300 Horde on Herod last Sunday, Herod is Horde dominant and High pop., so about 3,500 total players.

It was fine at the start when you could interact and get groups.

It takes forever to get a group now even as a tank if you didnt keep up with everyone and were just casual. Thats why its needed.

If you are a dps or heal you hardly ever can get a group.

I dont think you understand what a strawman is because that isnt one. You dont want something in the game which would have no effect on you at all. If people want to use it they can. If they dont, they dont have to.

That makes you the snowflake wanting everyone to conform to your desires. Sorry its the truth.

if you want dungeon finder, retail is waiting for you. >_>

I wouldn’t trust that 100% since its only using the who command

there was a mass exodus around P2 and a lot of people unsubbed. there isn’t a fraction of the people playing now that were when classic launched.