Has the hype died?

hype for what? this is an alternative universe that must be played just like in real life you have to live. who the hell is hyped for life except for fleeting moments here and there like in WoW.

Things are fine for Alliance on Heartseeker. It took me 5 minutes to fly out of IF last night because of all the people trying to get to BWL. We had to turn on friendly name plates to find the flight master.

Has the hype died??? Answer: Nonsense.

So the issue here is that you are looking for at-level dungeon groups, 6 months in. It’s not really a “has the hype died” situation. Like it or not, the meta for leveling has shifted now that most players are on their 2nd or 3rd alt and instead a LOT of people are just paying for dungeon boosting, or boosting their own alts and guildies alts on second or third accounts.

If you want to get in on this at your level i would suggest hanging out near the stockades entrance and asking for a group. Sometimes people are boosting their own alts on a second account, and just want any warm bodies of the same level along with them in the dungeon for the bonus XP, they wont even charge you.

This is no longer the case, there are Medium pop servers that don’t break 1,500 concurrent players.

Things change.

2 Likes

“a Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006.” -Kaivax Overcrowded Realm Update

Should I believe random on the forums or a Blizzard employee?

See how things can CHANGE? over time?

1 Like

From that post:

“Aug '19”

So, they said this 6 months ago and since then they have changed how they classify a medium realm several times. Not really applicable to today.

1 Like

Hate to say it because it will make snowflakes pop a vein, but Classic needs group finder and the ability to queue for BGs out in the world.

You neck beards had your days of the “vanilla” experience, but now us who dont live inside a video game cant get dungeons under 60.

Pass what you are smoking.

Wanting to change an established game to better fit you sounds more “snowflakey” than those arguing to keep the game as it was…and should be.

A game exists though with the group-finder system you want.

-Today-
the present period of time.
“the powerful computers of today”
synonyms: the present, the present day, the present time, now, the here and now, this moment, this time, this period, this age.
today could be interpreted as a period of time that is of the current time. It could be meaning the age as in multiple times saying today doesnt always mean that exact day as in Wednesday February 19th at 10am CST lol.

Now reply to this:

It’s almost like, things CHANGE.

Being against a feature that does not effect you if you dont use it is snowflakey kid.

Waaah Waaaah. I dont want others to get a feature I dont have to use if I dont like. Waaaah Waaaah.

See?

ur right games dead when u uninstall mail me your stuff :slight_smile:

lol.

I’m not quitting anytime soon, having too much fun raiding.

But you’re not entitled to dungeons groups or gear. You have to go out and interact with people to get the gear you want. You signed up for the Classic experience. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to continue.

I mean, if you’re instantly going to strawman…go for it. Or go play the game with the systems you want.

but games dead waaaaaa

Have the tourists left?

Yes

Have the people who came back to play one of the best versions of their favorite game? No.

Game is alive and healthy, only dead things are servers like stalagg and skeram.

I never said that.