Has the character selection screen displayed the wrong transmog?

It’s not a big deal and I’m not complaining I just found it odd. I changed my mog today then logged off. When I logged back in I was showing in my old mog.

Odd.

1 Like

It does do that with transmog occasionally. Although it always happens when you transmog artifact appearances

2 Likes

Every now and then it hiccups and my toon has a unmogged offhand while I’m holding the artifact destruction staff in the other hand

2 Likes

I’ve definitely noticed that. If I have an artifact mogged to say my dagger my OH will still display. When I log in it corrects the issue.

I see that a lot when using artifact weapon appearances. It’ll display only one weapon instead of 2, or one of the hidden appearance I have selected, and another of a previous transmog appearance I was using.

The guy who designed the artifact transmog system had only half a clue how the game works.

Yep that’s definitely it. Nailed it. Good job.

1 Like

Well it definitely sounds like it’s an issue with transmog, but I had this other day On an alt with non-mogged leveling gear. Finished questing and was wearing a set from quest rewards in BfA. When I went log back in the next day it showed me in gear from Legion quest rewards still.

I had a bug the other day that regularly wouldn’t show my shoulders on the selection screen. it only lasted for about a day, but there are some times when the system goes a bit wonky.

I’ve had this happen recently. I flip between a few outfits.

A few days ago I switched to a blue/gray out fit. Quested all day long. When I logged back in the next day character select screen showed me wearing a pink outfit.

I was confused, when I logged in the proper mog was showing.

I did not have an artifact weapon equipped.

5 Likes

This has been happing to me recently, interesting enough: it had nothing to do with artifact weapons. I wasn’t transmoging artifact weapons, I was just transmoging normal items! what happend was I transmoged my outfit to a yellow-paladin inspired outfit. I did a few dungeons, logged out. Then I logged back in and it showed my old purple warrior outfit on the character select screen, (like the thing where you press enter world) when i logged into my character it was back to my paladin transmog.

A worthy necro cuz this still happens to me too as well lol

This has literally been happening for years. Please fix this. It’s still happening in July 2023.