Has no one else cancelled there sub?

Only a few days left on my subscription… I don’t know how soon this queue time will become tolerable but hopefully it’ll have cooled off late October.

What games will you be playing instead in the meantime?

Their*

But to answer your question, no I haven’t.

4 Likes

90% of the people fall off Classic within the first 2 weeks. So won’t be like this very long. RN I’m just playing Retail, might hop into Wrath when it calms down.

I used the free transfer to anger forge and I regret it soooo much

1 Like

It will be cooled off in 2 to 3 weeks, not October.

I cancelled my sub. The order took too long and the guy at the deli didn’t look like he knew what he was doing.

5 Likes

If you didn’t expect queues you probably need a crash helmet when you go outside

1 Like

2 or 3 weeks is October…

1 Like

I was referring to late October, but, true.

On Illidan in WoTLK queue could be 8 hours or more. You people complain about a 30 minute queue sometime.

I had more than one account active back then so I would play another account while my main account on Illidan waited to log in.

Yea I dont think he has either. Someone who gets all the way to level 70 isnt unsubbing over a little queue issue.

how so? the server is crowded despite having no queues.

Dont have a que on my server so no, my subscription is still active and will be for the forseeable future.

Nope, didn’t roll on a mega server.

i got rid of my sub as well, he was being a bit too bratty and i just wasn’t feeling the relationship anymore.