Has anyone seen my Father?

Answers to the name of Vol’jin. He’s supposed to be a Loa now. Every other race has cool heritage Armor but I’m still wearing the same stuff I was in Classic aside from this mask I got from a trash pile Jani had. Can you tell him that the other races in the Barracks are making fun of me? Also why are my eyes glowing? Did my mojo hit puberty or is it undeath? Please tell Dad I need to speak to him. I still don’t even know what my mom’s name is. Also I’m a little cold and forget the last time I had anything to eat besides some weird elixir from a hobo named Zanzil.

Thanks.

8 Likes

7 Likes

initializing voice changer software: Darth Vader.

No Yenniku. I, am your father.

2 Likes

Probably still out getting milk and cigs. I’m sure he will come back…

Whispers to everyone else. 'Hes not coming back…

5 Likes

He went out to go get da voodoo. No idea what’s taking him so long.

1 Like

Not everyone has heritage armor. Be patient, now that the night elves finally have their second color set of heritage armor after a harrowing month or two wait, surely the rest of us will now get ours.

Maybe after another pass for Blood elves. Their mages could use a unique set. Then us for sure! Blood elf warlocks could probably use a little something first. But then us.

4 Likes

Your shoulders are from BFA

Who are you trying to impress with your lies

No, but you can call me Daddy

1 Like

Actually one of the kids in class gave me them because he felt bad for me. Same with my shoes.

1 Like

Guys?

I really appreciate you all chipping in to buy me five new hair dyes… But what I really need for school are new clothes, and maybe a few new weapons and masks. It’s winter and I’m still wearing the summer clothing I got 20 seasons ago. Can you please tell my mom and dad this? I think they might of ghosted me at this point.

I just want to show my heritage pride like all the other kids in the Horde are doing… but those Elves just keep rubbing in my face that their parents keep buying them new stuff. One of them even robbed me at lunch and said they’d use the money to buy themselves even more customization.

Please help me? I don’t want much.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure I’d go that far.

But yes, someone please get this young man some pants please.

Still trying to find my father or someone who can give me heritage armor.

I don’t need 8+ sets like the Elves. I just need one.

( This Thread will continue to be bumped weekly until a Developer explains why Trolls and Draenei still have not gotten their armor, but Elves continue to be given a lion’s share of mogs, as well as why certain Mogs were removed from the game like the Red variant of the Claw-Fringe Mantle, which had it’s model changed to a generic piece of junk. The least you can do if your going to ignore Troll players is to make the few armors they have and their various tints available.)

Dad, Troll, post, gotta be an easy, low hanging joke in there.

Looks directly at vulpera and mechagnomes

i keep his ashes in an urn that’s forever in my bags

I’m pretty fond of the vulpera heritage because it’s easy to mix and match with other gear. Worgen though, theirs is beyond terrible.

Guys? I’m still looking for Dad and my heritage armor. Has anyone seen it?

Also I am really hungry, can I come to your Thanksgiving? I don’t mind taking the scraps.

Personal Log:

Well it’s the new year. Really cold and this thread bare armor is not keeping me too warm, but I did hear a rumor I might get some new clothes this spring! I just hope I can find Dad soon. Still no word on him, only that he was Loaing his expectations.

I sure hope he hasn’t forgotten about me. I miss him and Winter Veil wasn’t the same this year. I had to fight with a rabid Vulpera for some Gingerbread scraps Greatfather Winter left behind. Oh and some Blood Elf wanted something called ERP. I assume she was talking about the Mogu, but Dad said they and Zul are bad guys!

I told her I don’t like “Edgy Rock People”. Not sure why she got so mad…

Will write again in a month. Zanzil the Outcast might have a lead for me. Or food. So hungry.