Has anyone qued arenas yet?

Hows it been going? Any thing different?

Nothing really has changed so it wont be different,

I looked in LFG and every single group out of like 15 was basically “i was 2500” “i am rank 1” so no changes there. Really hoping we at least get some minor increase to participation on the lower end of the ladder for 2s and 3s.

1 Like

so this isn’t really right tho

with each season armor values are reduced so the beginning of the expansion vs the end of the expansion isn’t a 70% armor gap

physical dps are going to feel a LOT stronger the next 5 weeks than they did the last 5 weeks while everyone is regearing

2 Likes

Yeah the gear resetting is wack. I essentially lost half my mastery for the same amount of haste. Going to be rough to get dmg out as affliction.

It’ll probably be even slower because people are rocking 40% vers

Damage and healing feels slower currently, I assume mostly because of subpar secondary stat allocation and no tier sets yet.

With secondary stats having a diminished value after a certain threshold, and critical strikes being nerfed in PvP, I could see stamina possibly outpacing damage this season

im debating what i want to push on first

This “awakend” ish sounds ok on paper but is mindrot in practice

I cant believe yall willingly and eagerly subscribe for this content

Literally paying to repeat an entire season that was virtually abandoned is borderline mental illness

I’ll be Plorming and SoDing. Yall enoy tho

I dont see much difference in your plan.

SoD is the mutated stepchild of recycling classic/private servers that have also existed for 15 years.

Plunderstorm is an uglier/clunkier version of spellbreak.

Different strokes. I enjoy retail arenas so thats what ill be doing.

3 Likes

It’s all a hamster wheel or a carrot on a stick to an extent. But something is just striking my brain as odd on this merry go round this time

Needing to regear in a season that’s virtually the same as the last one is just nonsensical. No reason we couldn’t have kept our gear for this go around

Yet they were more active than season 3 and will be more active than season 4. Would love to dive into S4 asap but I’m rewarded more for playing mid to mid-late season. Wish it wasn’t like that

It isn’t, you just think it is. Mmr inflation is moved the most by people playing, quit being a coward and que up.

It’s 100% like that don’t be edgy and pretend like it’s not

I’ll come back in 3 months for the enchant like eveyone else

1 Like

It’s 100% like I just said, the feeble minded can’t comprehend it and are scared of competition. See you and the other weak psyches in 3 months.

This luncbox crew is too cringe

Someone come get their dad please

1 Like

Played 1.3 rounds of solo shuffle. Still hate it immensely. :man_shrugging: