Has anyone ever considered?

but not once has anyone thought of the poor mailboxes! YES THATS RIGHT! you heard me! the mailboxes! not once HAS ANYONE OF YOU thought to thank them for their service? NOT ONCE has any of you ever tipped them, bought them a present for their birthday, send them a christmas card, or any other holiday card. NOT ONCE has any of you shown them any measure of gratitude or respect for the tireless mailbox! it works day in and day out bringing you your mail. and do you thank it?NO!

well the mailboxes are rebelling. you really think khadgar and aimee are going anywhere? NO. they are the ones behind it all. the nerubians are simply a distraction while the mailboxes launch their attack on all the cities at once. azeroth will fall to the mighty mailboxes for they are through with sending and receiving your mail! thats what the skull patch was really about. it was the signal to start the mailbox rebellion. and alleria will be the leader of this mailbox rebellion. the mailboxes will cut a papery swath through all of azeroth. no barbershop shall be spared. THEY HAVE THEIR REASONS!

3 Likes

Ive spent plenty of g on the mailbox tax what more do they need from me

1 Like

the mailbox tax is simply their living wage. mailboxes have to have fun too ya know.

2 Likes

How does one even go about giving things to the Mailboxes though? The Game doesn’t leave any options.

1 Like

you had your chance. drop loot button. mailboxes are out for blood and barbershops now.

1 Like

The mailbox dancers union demands much more gold for their dancing services…

1 Like

What mailbox dancers? I’ve never seen any such thing.

I listen, I’ve offered lots of gold and goods to my mailboxes and they always denied payment.

Also, I too like blood.

“I ain’t worried. Let them rebel. I have my M.O.L.L.Y., I hardly ever use them.”
/grin
/giggle

the mailboxes tell me otherwise. they speak to me in my dreams. for I am the mailbox whisperer.

oh boy thats even worse. i should know im an engineer.

1 Like

“I treat her well, and feed her good. Her and I are very close.”

let’s hope so. the mailboxes have begun THE GREAT MARCH!

1 Like

“I also have Jeeves, and his Gnome Girlfriend, Katy. I am not worried.”

1 Like