Has anyone actually recieved Beta

Classic doesn’t have achievements, mans.

3 Likes

Oh, so you’re not just toxic in my forum, seems like you just go around and read forums to be toxic to everyone… seems like you’re just a… well… a dick. I hate to say that about someone, but man, we’re all human mate. calm your anger.

Did you reply to the wrong person?

no, its you. Definitely you. you’re just toxic. The fact that you think it isn’t you is whats really weird to me.

Ok, can you quote a post of mine that made you feel this way?

Or just baseless accusations?

im not going to read ur reply, i dont need any more toxicity. later bro. hopefully you cooldown, because i read some of ur post history, im surprised ur allowed to even post anymore…

no, simpletons(non streamers) didn’t receive invites this wave. maybe next time suckers

Streamers are already playing.

Ive been watching and it looks like they’re killing stuff WAY easier than most of us remember.

So baseless accusations, then. Got it. Thanks for sharing.

i’m 60 and i like streamers and content creators. get a kick outta asmongold and enjoy his contest vids

48 minutes to get a warlock through deathknell, with the “launch zerg”… and nearly 10 of that was chasing after rattlecage skeletons which was the only major bottleneck.

That’s completely in line with OG vanilla times as well as PServer times, thus far.

streamers are the politicians

1 Like

Yes, but didn’t see an email or anything; just happened to notice it was available in the drop down…

I just watched Sodapoppin pull almost non stop mobs on a Druid ffs

Like its looking WAY to easy. He was never in trouble and even pulled multiple mobs on accident. I dunno

the early 1-6 zone was never a challenge. there’s a distinct difference between those mobs and the mobs outside.

Same here. No email, but it was available in the drop down.

If I got beta invite, I wouldn’t be here to tell you that I did.

Ohh. I think I need to reinstall blizzards laincher

unless you have the forums open on a secondary monitor and figured you’d be nice.

Good point. However I’d be using my second screen, if I had one, for some thottbott equivalent instead :slight_smile:

1 Like