[H][Arthas] <House of Ambition>

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read this advert :slight_smile: House of Ambition is a guild on Arthas created by long-time friends and new friends with the goal of experiencing PvE content. We are an active, social guild that includes WoW veterans, new players and streamers.

We are looking for max level healers, and DPS to join us for future and current content, and new players to bolster our ranks. All classes/specs, shapes and sizes are welcome! Our raid schedule will be Tuesday and Friday, 6pm-9pm CST starting the week of 08Dec, then Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm-9pm CST the following week and we will rotate like this every week. I also have added Mythic dungeons to our calendar and WQ runs to get folks geared and to help complete faction requirements.

Please reply here, look for me in-game or contact me at DarKSainTJay#1557 if you’d like to discuss more or would like an invite.

House of Ambition is still recruiting for Castle Nathria raiding! Our raid schedule will be Tuesday and Friday, 6pm-9pm CST starting the week of 08Dec, then Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm-9pm CST the following week and we will rotate like this every week. We are in need of Healers (H Pals, Mistweavers, Priests and Resto Druids welcome!) and DPS. Please contact me with any questions or interest.

Hi! House of Ambition is still in need of two healers (H Pal, Mistweaver or Resto Druid would be great) and DPS for Castle Nathria! We are currently running weekly Mythic runs, as well. Please contact me with questions or to join.