Harika the Horrid unkillable

I am getting the same thing. Wingsmash is here but there is no crossbow or arrow to grab.

Same issue here

Possible fix from me. I have been playing with WM on this entire time. A leveling friend was able to do this boss but I was not. Channeled 11/27 (unable to do quest got side tracked and didn’t experiment). Channeled again today 11/29 and again no dice (unable to interact with Wingsmash). Turned WM OFF and I then was able to interact with him. Hopefully this tip helps someone. I would also try and get a group invite from someone who was able to interact themselves.

Ive tried toggling warmode and hes still bugged staring at harika

1 Like

This quest has been bugged all day for me. I’ve tried turning war mode on and off with no luck. I have also tried joining groups in the group finder only to find others who were experiencing the bug as well.

Still bugged as of today Nov 30.

Bugged on A-52 as well. Jesus Blizz, you really bungled this haven’t you. Fix your damn game. Oh wait, you didn’t have to do any quality assurance now that you started your open beta, we can do that for you! Idiots

Bugged for me as well on Arthas WM Off.

This is two days that I’ve not been able to take advantage of using the Anima channeling.

Bugs on Bugs… this one is the one that pissed me off the most… I am trying to get this bat, just came to this dopey troll thing not long after reset and it’s just standing there; super frustrating… do I need to be online at 10:00 exactly every day to try and farm this, or is this some shyte bug that will never be resolved?

Same for me. Been trying for last 2 days and got told by ticket that I have to send a bug report. Yet there are quite a few people having the exact same issue.

Draenor server, 1500 realm time, still bugged. Just activated the anime flow and now it’s wasted cuz there are no bolts and the guy just stands there over a broken ballista. Cool.

Tichondrius server bugged as well, what a waste of my anima conductor now i don’t get to do the quest and fill up the bar

11/30/2020 Shu’halo remains bugged as described above

Been bugged all day for Turalyon-US

Fix this for me too.

I showed up later in the day and he had reset. I was able to complete the quest. Probably about 4-5 hours between the time I saw him bugged.

[Edit] - Picked it again today, when I went down to start the quest, they were fighting in the corner. Bat was not-targetable. The wind mechanic seems to be really forking this quest up.

This has been fixed in their most recent hotfix post and can confirm it is working on A-52