[H][Area 52] <Umbral Ultimatum> LF Healer/RDPS! LGBTQ+ Positive AOTC/Mythic guild! Fri/Sat Late Night

Night bump, around our raid times too : D

Good morning! Sending it up :slight_smile:

I added you on bnet! :slight_smile: I’m interested in learning more about the guild and possibly applying.

Hi Azray, sorry I didn’t clarify! In the first post that’s my Discord name, not battlenet. Feel free to add me on bnet at pistonfists#1839!

Evening bump! Getting a nice group together so far :slight_smile:

Good morning boards! Another day of looking for new members!

Sending this up! Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Bump before bed. Add me, lets talk! :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is having a great day :smiley:

Up and up! Good evening.

Up for today! Hit me up on Discord, you know you want to :slight_smile:

Up up and up again!

Morning bump, good morn all.

Bumping with my raid excitement :slight_smile:

Sounds incredible. Came back to BfA after a long break several months ago (been playing since Vanilla) and I’m looking for a new family moving into SL. Frankly speaking, this sounds like the perfect place for me. I’d like to get back into raiding (was quite active in select expansions), I’m a night owl and typically play 9pm-1am PST (I have 2 young children), I’m a 110% LGBT ally, and just want a chill, fun, positive atmosphere that still has progression in mind. Have discord, extremely positive attitude, and seem like a great fit.

I have most classes maxed right now, but I’m a healer at heart. I recently decided I’d likely want to main Disc, but I’m also flexible for the needs of the guild. Resto Druid has been my main in BfA, and whatever I end up maining, happy to fill with an offspec whenever necessary. For example, happy to fill that raid dps role as shadow and off heal.

Already send a bnet request and willing to transfer servers! Cheers!

Cyclical#1972

1 Like

Sicarla, awesome to hear from you! I’m still at work at the moment but I’ll definitely get back to you as soon as I’m home in a couple of hours :slight_smile:

Get on up there before bed!

Morning bump. Good morning, WoW forums!

Bumping it up. Let’s go! Work is so slow today zzzz

Good evening all, bumping around our raid times :slight_smile: