Hardcore PVE Player LFguild on PVE server

Still not finding a guild with a good fit so trying again.

• Quick about me - I’m a very experienced Vanilla player from “other” servers after fully completing retail vanilla, spanning the last decade, so I have leveled more than 20 characters and raided on numerous different servers. I know what effort and time is required for vanilla raiding and I’m 100% onboard with that. I have not taken the decision to return for another tour of vanilla lightly! I’m also interested in continuing on in expansions if they do that as I also have extensive TBC experience and at least one pass through everything else up to Legion from Retail. Bottom line, in for the long haul!

• The guild I am looking for is going to be hardcore or semi-hardcore. I want to join somewhere that has similar goals (level quickly, get pre-raid BIS, get into raids quickly and do them within some reasonable target of the timeframe they should be completed in for a clear [IE: No 3 hour MC’s]) I don’t care about the loot process whatsoever as long as it’s in the best interests of progression, laid out in advance, and consistent.

• I can raid anytime that ISN’T 5-9 PST T/W/Th, including Oceanic. Even a second earlier or later is fine, but I just can’t make those times. I can do oceanic, morning, weekend, something like 5-8 EST or any other combination of anything that just doesn’t fall within those times. Those are the ONLY time issues I typically have. I’m really not interested in joining a guild where I would only have 50% attendance or where such a thing would even be considered acceptable.

• I want to be on a PVE server, I won’t consider a PVP server under any circumstances. ANY PVE server is fine.

• I prefer alliance, and I would like to play holy priest but I might be open to something else on these 2 points depending on the guild.

I’ll post a shortened version of our main recruitment post below. We are currently looking for a few more holy priests to round out our roster if you’re available weekend evening/nights (depending on your location). I know you said you prefer alliance, but if you’re willing to give horde a try, we may be the guild for you

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter