Hardcore PTR Realm Going Offline Today

Thanks for the HC PTR looking forward to all the fixes and polish when it comes back. Hope to test out your hard work on the honor revamp system tonight and perhaps notes, thanks for staying at it. :smile:

1 Like

Well it’s 5 pm they all went home so see you tomorrow for the PVP of setting up hot bars while the blues battle each other.

2 Likes

Flask of the Four Horsemen, only works in that part of Naxxramas, and instantly teleports you to your hearthstone location.

Wouldn’t seem that hard, actually.

Us: When will that be?

Blizzard: Soon®

1 Like

Any word on Hardcore actually going live? I’ve pretty much quit playing while I wait for it.

3 Likes

I think the word was Late Summer.

It’s already “Late Summer”. No one has an idea what that means?

Um… No it’s not. Late summer starts mid August to Early Sept.
Lord have mercy…

3 Likes

My brother in Christ, it is July. Late Summer is August to the September equinox.

2 Likes

Any word on what time the HC PTR will be up again tomorrow the 20th?

Downtime was mentioned to be a week from 13-20th iirc. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve heard from some streamers that it is supposed to be back up tomorrow but nothing confirmed I believe.

The original post said a week. The subsequent post was more vague about a date. Given there was a significant problem with the pvp update and they are redoing the play with blues event tomorrow, then I’m less certain it will be back tomorrow.

1 Like

why server is still not appearing. we are waiting to die

4 Likes

any Update for people who are waiting ?

5 Likes

I believe that the earliest you will see information about the PTR Hardcore realms is Approximately 10:00 AM PST – around 6 hours from now. This is a broad guess but keep in mind they stated the server would be down from the 13th to the 20th. Nothing set in stone saying the 20th is the day it comes back up, could also be including the 20th and that it won’t be back until the 21st. Furthermore since their most recent response says they are doing another Battle of the Blues on the PTR PVP realm there’s a high possibility that we don’t see hardcore realm reappear on the PTR until after they’ve concluded their PVP testing. I would say at the earliest you’ve got about 6 hours, and at the latest the next 48 hours.

7 Likes

We have been waiting a week and I don’t even see my HC character on the character list anymore. Only Lvl 60 templates are available.

Blizzard said HC Ptr will be down from 13-20 July and we can return to continue. Will it be sometime today?

Update please?

Thanks

Edit: What Doomsstress said above ^^^

6 Likes

Yea Please update us

5 Likes

apparently it’s really difficult to know what’s going on with your own game.

3 Likes

Hello?
Blizzard??
Bueller?!!

4 Likes

My characters seem to be missing as well. Was really looking forward to continuing where I left off. Hopefully it gets addressed and fixed.

2 Likes