Hardcore Auction Houe not working can't buy or sale items say "That action is currently restricted."

Game will not let me use any of my Characters to buy or sale in auction house plus can’t send mail.

My Sister is having same problem. Not ssf. Not trial account. HC server. Worked yesterday but not today.

There was a bug that broke the AH/Trading/Mail, which effected SOD in addition to HC, it should be fixed now, I was able to confirm I can mail and use the AH on Defias.

Ill check when I get on, hopefully its fixed T.T

still bugged for me today

Assuming your not SF, it looks like Blizzard has added some restrictions to accounts which are new, under 30 days, to combat botting.

These errors appear if you try to trade or mail gold, or use the auction house on a character that was created as self-found, or is on a Seasonal realm on an account that has not spent real money to purchase and consume at least 30 days of game time since 2017.

If your character is self-found, this limitation can be turned off in-game.

If your account has not yet consumed at least 30 days of game time, you must wait until this criteria is complete before you can access these features.

Interesting. Blizz is really shaking things up.

Yeah, its an interesting idea, though a bit harsh for actual new players, and it probably would be good if instead of prohibiting the AH/trading/mail that they put limits on what people could do, say where they could still purchase things like linen bags if they wanted. Guess it will be interesting to see if it has any impact on the botting.

1 Like

Hopefully newer players will be alerted to this somehow. I already see a lot of confusion. If you hadn’t posted info on this, I would have never guessed it was intentional.
Thanks Kynsa :smiley_cat: