Hard to find rich soil

Is it me or is it hard to find rich soil for seeds I’m gaining a stock pile in my bags of the stuff. To bad farming is out i liked it

3 Likes

Depends on the zone and your route. I go to Waking Shores when I think I have too many seeds. I go to Thaldraszus or Azure Span when I want to build a stockpile. Ohn’aran Plains seems to provide Rich Soil as often as I farm a seed.

Or if all you want to do is burn your seeds, turn off ‘find herbs’ on your mini-map. You will still be able to see Rich Soil icons appear.

I got 30+ seeds and can’t seem to find enough rich soil either.

Agreed. I ended up searching wowhead for rich soil locations (some folks have made maps or routes of known nodes). Only by ignoring regular herb nodes for a while was I able to clear my bags of the seeds. Except for the fire seed, since you can only loot the rare once per day. Tried to sell my excess on the AH, but even for a handful of silvers no one was buying. :rofl:

I initially had this problem but now I get regularly run out of seeds. It used to be only a few locations in waking shores that I knew about. There’s also a heap of locations in The Azure Span.

Ya, in the last week and half they seem to have dropped off. Was almost out of seeds a couple of weeks ago, now I’m starting to stock pile the special ones.