Hard to Find PVP Information

So I know crit damage is reduced by 50% in PVP, and because of that I decided to go with a haste and mastery build on my arms warrior. I spent a few weeks getting those stats/gear for myself only to find out that Mastery: Deep Wounds is also nerfed by 25%.

What I want to know is, how are we supposed to know this? Where do we find this information before we try to make decisions? The only time I’m ever able to find information is when I know EXACTLY what I’m looking for. Which is usually after I’ve already made a mess of myself.

2 Likes

They used to have a page with all the pvp nerfs on it. But for some reason they decided to close it.

1 Like

Join Discord community of warriors … I get all my info from a Discord community of Shamans

2 Likes

Most guides (discord, skill capped, icyveins, wowhead) will offer explanations for their stat priorities but there really ought to be tooltips available on mousueover for the stats/spells in-game as well. It’s probably a little jarring for new players to see their polymorph last a small fraction of the time in PvP that it does in PvE, etc. I like your name btw.

3 Likes

That was me with hex. :joy:

I expected a 1 min hex like I was used to in PvE.

A sim for pvp would be great also icey viens does a good job at starting you w the basics

I had to learn through twink community what would make a character min max that community is by far the best one I have been in and full of super smart people who love to help

Like for Guardian Druid at the time there were no sims

Also take into account that most sites are info for arena not BG …bg you can mostly do pve style

1 Like

You like my name?

Yeah, I’m a fan. Idk if that’s from something or not but it sounds original and fitting for the race/class.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s from anything. Just something I came up with In WotLK.