Happy Vault Day Friends

Haven’t check the vault yet. Was hopping I could do that after server reset and before work. But nope maybe I will check it later. Wish I could just open the vault in their app.

I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in my vault this week. I did absolutely squat on Fenny. lol. I’ve been playing on my fury warrior all week, having a blast. He is getting his first choice of vault items today, and I’m excited. I ran him through N CN last night, so there should be only upgrades awaiting him.

I got a ring on my druid, (I gotta sim and figure my gear out, it’s getting messy having FOUR specs)

A trinket on my warlock, and a trinket on my death knight.

Death knight was a bit annoying because I got boots that replace a 184 and a trinket that replaces a 184, but I can only pick one! The trinket simmed better so I took it.

3 toons eligible, 3 upgrades(and 2 of them weapons). Now, all three are lower ilvl and only run low level M+ but it’s working as intended.

Got a 226 belt to replace my 213 so happy with that.

I was expecting nothing, received a worse itemized set of bracers of the same level as last week. …Guess I got what I was expecting?

Didn’t get a SD key this week, tho. that’s good.

Happy Vault Day to you and your friends. I was surprised to get a solid upgrade. I’ll have to say, I have yet to not get an upgrade. Granted - I have my wants, and those haven’t been met, but I always get an upgrade.

I like the Vault. It allows me to run things just for the enjoyment of running things, with the knowledge that I’ll get something at the beginning of the week. Really works for me. :slight_smile:

The same thing I have wished for… :thinking:… for months! Some shoulders. I am ilvl 220 with ilvl 203 shoulders because for some reason Blizzard has decided they are not important. What is worse, is the fact that my mythic + group has been running dungeons where I can get shoulders for weeks, just to try and help, and… :thinking: nope… no shoulders.

Uh…grats on winning the RNG lottery every week. I keep getting identical rewards. This week, my 226 M+ reward was the same set of shoulders I’ve had in the vault for 3 of the last 5 weeks. The other 2 times… pants. I’ve even had weeks where I had 5 options from the vault, and all 5 of them were duplicates of items I’d received before that were complete trash, or that I was literally already wearing.

The vault needs some RNG protection - like if you already have an item, it shouldn’t show up again in the vault.

Om nom nom stygia. Only had three choices, but still. :[ I have three pieces of gear at least that I really need to upgrade, was hoping I’d get one of those. Oh well. Maybe next week.

I finally was able to upgrade my main’s covenant shoulders, thank you sweet little baby Jesus. And upgraded a weapon on an alt. And upgraded a trinket on another alt. Only did those 3 toons on low level mythics and LFR.

1 Like

this isn’t how it works.

you could run a +2 in between every one of those +7s, and as long as you do the 10 +7s, your vault will reflect the +7s

this page explains it

1 Like

I got shoes I already had on

Do you know why I have 100% chance? Becoz it’s my first time on ilevel 226. Next week is 93%. The chance would go down every week.

On you, there’s already 9 slots on you with ilevel 226 already. 4/15 = 26% chance on you to get another upgrade. It will get near to zero the more you get ilevel 226.

Vault is not meant to help people who are above ilevel 220. It would just help you get there. Your upgrades are sitting on Mythic Raid bosses especially the last 2 Bosses.

2 Likes

I mean, I get not getting the BiS every time…but constantly getting the same exact piece of gear over and over is just lame. They could at least put it so it doesn’t give you the exact piece you are currently wearing.