Happy thread!

With maintenance today, let’s have a happy thread and try to be happy in the down time!

What is something in game or outside the game that makes you happy?

In game, I love the soup event and it makes me happy. “Yes Chef!”

In real life, my kitties make me happy.

12 Likes

In game chilling by one of the many lovely waterfalls make me happy.

In real life my coffee does.

5 Likes

I’m not a coffee person but I do love the smell of Coffee. I may get some wax melts that smell like coffee.

1 Like

You aren’t my supervisor so I’m mad

1 Like

I do have the Soupervisor title though.

Can I be the Soupervisor?

4 Likes

my kitties also make me happy. a stray showed up at work last week and i took her home, however not so happily i now have to pay like 400$ in vet fees for her to get fixed and all of the bloodwork, shots etc. cats are worth it though

5 Likes

Oh dang that’s a big expense BUT least you have a fur baby for the house now. Kitties are so awesome.

1 Like

I read allot of fantasy, in general. So, I read the lore behind places, people and events. Then I go to that place in-game and have a look around.

3 Likes

That sounds like a lot of fun! I like the idea behind that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve done that too. I like hunting the different Easter Eggs.

2 Likes

I thought the office was out of Red Bull, but I was wrong. :heart:

2 Likes

yeah vet fees are no joke. have to get it all done though, for their sake at least

2 Likes

Red Bull gives you wings!
:feather:
(there is no wing emoji)

2 Likes

Glad im not the only one that finds beautiful places and jus sits there listening to the ambiance xD. Meditating under waterfalls while afk n such ofc.

4 Likes

I had nummy yummy buttery syuppy pancakes this morning…my tummy is round…

a round tummy makes me happy

2 Likes

In game, I love farming collectibles. Out of game, I love shopping!

2 Likes

In the realm of the virtual world, what brings me joy and a sense of satisfaction is when I emerge victorious from a strenuous and intense Epic Battleground where both opposing factions have put forth a valiant effort and displayed their prowess. However, in the realm of the tangible world, it is the simple delights of indulging in the sweet, cold and creamy goodness of ice cream, taking a dip in the pool amidst the scorching sun, and having all the leisure time to savor and savor in which I desire, that brings me happiness and contentment.

2 Likes

I like fun threads!

My dog and cat’s are definitely enjoyable to the max!

1 Like

I am getting Wendy’s for lunch. I am happy.

1 Like

love the waterfalls and natural beauty areas, IRL my coffee and my 2 dogs and 2 cats!

2 Likes