Happy Halloween Everyone!

To all my fellow forum friends I would like to wish you a Safe and Happy Halloween!

7 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Halloween!

Here, have some candy.

:lollipop: :candy: :candy:

smile

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hoping everyone’s adventures are safe and spook-tacular!

3 Likes

This just makes me disappointed. no arfus for me

3 Likes

Happy Halloween to you as well.

1 Like

I did my usual 3 ques for the holiday event because I forget it’s a thing I’m supposed to care about. No Arfus for me either, but I already have 2 real dogs wanting to haunt the real world, so I’m all set. We’re gonna chain them to our trees on either side of the driveway and let them bark their fool heads off at the kids who are brave enough to try and walk down our driveway for candy. Might as well traumatize the youth while we can.

Also, I’m kidding. Mostly.

1 Like

We don’t get anyone where I am. well that’s because i live in the middle of nowhere. I do have a dog, He’s a Bluetick hound mix.

2 Likes

Blue ticks are machines. Love them, but you’re getting hauled where ever their nose wants to go if you don’t train them right. We almost adopted a 2 yr old bonded pair, but took them out of the shelter for a walk to get a feel/socialize with them. I couldn’t justify trying to make our home fit their needs; or their needs fit into our home. One squirrel and they turned into baying freight trains.

Happy Halloween!

2 Likes

Yea he’s a big boy, yet so am I. He can’t tug me around like prolly 95% of the population. He’s a good boy, but has his moments. He loves finding deer antlers in the forest and burying them in the yard to find later and play with.

1 Like

Just finished my last 8 runs and didn’t get him either. I figure another 11 years before I get him. Took that long to get the mount.

I have a few more to go, but im not getting my hopes up.

Happy Halloween! May you get many treats!! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :lollipop:

2 Likes

And a happy “day after Halloween so candy is REAL cheap”

1 Like

Halloween kitty says : “Let’s all bury the hatchet and have some fun!” :smiley_cat:

1 Like